Chapter Thirty-One

a/n: I'M FINALLY GETTING NEW GLASSES *squeals*... I don't think I've ever told anyone on wattpad the stories of my glasses. Well, to sum it all up in my friend Alex's words: My glasses are shix.

One of the thingies that extend over your ear (the stalker kid with a crush on my sister who apparently read erotic novels, James, calls them arms.) Then one of the lens will fall out literally every time I even move my head because the part that holds the lens in place broke. The only part of my glasses that isn't fudged up is the part over my nose. Literally I'm that nerd with taped up glasses, except they're taped everywhere but the part over my nose.

I've had the same glasses since I took the test telling me I need glasses. It's terrible. I don't own a second pair because I have cheap parents (who buys my little sister like... five pairs a year because she goes through glasses like I go through bacon xD) edit: I got the new glasses and I feel so weird. My glasses were those big ones that you see on the nerd posters and they were red and I loved them so much. My new ones are the same style kind of except black and I'm kinda missing my red while at the same time I do like the new ones. . . Ugh.

anyways, chapter questions: Do you wear glasses? Also, I'm opening a new advice book where I give out advice so you should ask for advice on stuff. I'll give advice to every So, can you ask me for advice?

not reread or edited

Sophie took the pillow from under her head and lifted it up before weakly smacking it at Keefe's face, who instantly jumped up. "What?" he asked, tired. 

"You take care of it," she barely whispered because she was so tired. 

"I took care of it last time," he argued. 

"Well, you're a guy, he's a guy, start having guy time," she mumbled, already going back to sleep. 

"I don't have the body parts to feed him," he reminded. 

"This is his diaper change cry," she replied.

"Really? He pooped in his sleep?"

"You peed the bed when you were seven," she retorted. "He probably got it from you." She rolled over in the bed so she was facing him. "Can you please, please take care of it. I need to sleep because Foxfire starts tomorrow and I have to mentor in talk to the principal person," she said. "I would come up with the name for it here but I'm just all around too tired to care." 

Kenric started wail again and she groaned. "Just fix it," she said before finally taking the pillow and pressing it against her ears so she could try to drown the sound enough to go back to sleep. 

Keefe rolled his eyes. "You're the one who wanted the baby," he reminded. 

"Yeah, and I'll probably still want another in another few years. For right now, let's stop worrying about wanting babies and worrying about wanting to sleep."

___

"Dame...?" Sophie stared expectantly. 

"I'm Dame Camille," she greeted. "Sophie Foster, right?"

Sophie nodded. "Yeah, but I go by Sophie Sencen now," she corrected. 

Dame Camille nodded. "So, you were hired to mentor as what?"

Sophie shrugged. "Whatever anyone needs. I'm like a substitute teacher until someone gets telepathy and chooses me to mentor them," she answered. 

Dame Camille nodded. "Well, we didn't have any teachers sign up to watch over study hall on Thursdays and here's a list of lunch detention days opening." Dame Camille took out a list that Sophie looked over.