Angel *Evan*

*Evan's POV*

I sat in the crowd, two rows back from the front. My girlfriend, Y/N, was a model. We were currently in New York for the fashion show she was in. She found out she was going to be an angel two years ago. Ever since then, people recognize her endlessly. Her beauty is to die for. But, I grew to love her before I saw her. We had played games together online for years, we loved one v. ones. Anyways, she was awarded the honor of wearing a set of wings in the show. Wings? Fashion show? Angel? Yeah, Victoria's Secret. That one. The world's most watched fashion show. Don't get me started on this. You don't think guys watch this do you? Guess again, girls in lingerie? Yeah. But, my girlfriend in lingerie in front of millions of people. That's not my favorite thing. She is happy though.. so I survive.

The lights began to go down, centering the focus on the stage. A couple rounds of girls came out, some I recognized, most I didn't. Then out came Y/N. Her wings splayed out behind her. One side was blue with silver stars. The other side red and white stripes, representing the American flag. She looked so happy. She hit the end of the runway and locked eyes with me, sending an air kiss towards me. A smile crept onto my face.

*After Show*

I went to look for Y/N backstage. I saw her off in the distance, getting dressed and ready to leave. She was standing on her own. Wiping make up off of her face. I stood back, out of her sight. Studying her movements. I loved her. I have for so long. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head on her shoulder. Even with her heels on she was shorter than me.
"I'm so proud of you. And I'm glad you didn't fall." I said with a chuckle.
"Thanks, Evan." She said softly.
Turning around in my arms she faced me. Looking down to her I placed a small kiss on her nose, making her giggle.
"You almost ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm all set." She said.
Taking her hand we walked out of the back stage area and to our car, waiting outside. Climbing in I started the car up and pulled out onto the busy street. We drove back to our hotel room. By the time we got there Y/N had fallen asleep.
"Sweetheart, we're back." I said softly as I squeezed her hand.
Her eyes fluttered open, revealing her exhaustion. I walked around to her side and opened the door for her. She got out slowly and began walking into the hotel, I followed behind making sure she wasn't going to pass out from exhaustion.

Walking into our hotel room Y/N drops everything in her hands and lands face down on the bed.
"You tired babe?" I ask laughing at her.
"Mmvvnn.." She says, her voice muffled.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Mmvvnn." She said again.
"What?"
"Evan!" She yells, turning to me.
"Yes?" I say with a smile.
"Come 'ere." She says, holding her arms out to me like a child.
I walk over to her, tucking my arms under hers in a hug. She snuggles into my neck, her breath tickling my skin. I swiftly pick her up and spin 180 degrees before falling backwards onto the bed. She just giggled as she lay there, still cuddled into my neck.
"I love you, you know that?" I say.
"I know." She says quietly.
"Well thanks.. don't say you love me then." I say as I push her off of me and to the side.
She stares at me, wide eyed.
"I do too love you!" She yells as she goes back to her original position on my chest.
"Well good. Cause I don't think anyone else could love me like you." I say softly, kissing the top of her head.
"If they tried I'd kill 'em. Even if it was Delirious."
She turns her face up to me, winking before kissing my jaw.
"Ha ha. You're soo funny." I say teasingly.
"I am, you wouldn't like me if I wasn't."
"Yeah that's true."
"Evan!" She yelled, slapping my chest.
"Oh shut up. I love you for more than that."
"Yeah?"
"Of course."
"Like what?"
I rolled onto my side, facing her.
"For one.." I started, kissing her sweetly,
"I love your giggle."
I kiss her again.
"I love your humor."
Another kiss.
"I love that you get along with the guys and like playing with us."
Another one.
"I love how confident you are in yourself."
Kiss.
"I love that you care for me, and my family."
I stare into her eyes for a moment,
"I love you. The way you are, and the way you will always be."

YOOO. I hope you liked it! It was short, and cute. I liked it so I'm happy. Inspiration was obviously the VS fashion show. Those girls are teeny tiny, which is good for them. But, I feel like we should be adding in more girls of all sizes. Just my thing though. Hope you all liked it!