Dancing *Jon* XXX

REQUESTED BY: Skehtevols

Credit is due to the dancers for the amazing work, and to whomever owns the photo.

-Third Person POV-

Y/N pushed her way through the front door. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. The extensions in her hair giving an extra two feet in length. She had thigh high black stockings on, as well as high waisted bottoms and bralette. Each garment had glitter coating it. However, all of it was covered by a black satin robe. Y/N was a professional dancer, and recently, she has been choreographing chair dances for a club downtown. The club asked for her to choreograph a dance they would be debuting for Valentines day. With the help of two of their top dancers, she recorded a video for them to teach the rest of the dancers. 

"Hey baby." Jon commented as she walked in.

"Hey, babe." She replied.

The Y/H girl walked in front of her boyfriend and towards their bedroom. Jon was used to her coming home later, giving that she spent her morning choreographing at home; and, then afternoons and nights teaching the dances. However, he wasn't used to her coming home in an outfit like the one she had on. 

"Woah, woah, woah. What's with the sexy get up?" He questioned. 

Jon followed after Y/N, into their bedroom. His eyes followed the girl as she walked back and forth in the room. She emanated stress at this point. 

"I recorded the video for the chair dance today. I felt like it was total shit and I don't know if they're going to like it or not. Alicia and Janelle said it was great but I just.. don't know." Her voice trailed off towards the end. 

Y/N ran her hands over her face and yanked her hair down out of her ponytail. 

"Well.. you know, you could do it for me?" Jon mumbled.

Y/N's head rose, her eyes meeting his.

"What did you say?" She responded.

"Why don't you do it for me." He said, a little more confidently this time.

"You want me to do the dance for you?" She questioned.

"No, well uh, yes. I mean.. only because I could give you a male's perspective on it." He stammered.

His face was growing slightly redder as his embarrassment rose. Y/N stood up and walked over to him. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him backwards to the bed. His legs hit the edge of the bed, causing him to fall to the bed. Y/N turned and strutted to the other side of the room, not before grabbing her vanity chair. Pulling the ties of the robe she let it fall from her shoulders. Jon's eyes widened, and his face began to flush.

(Sorry I'm not writing out the dance. I would not be able to accurately describe the dance, above, and do it justice.)

Y/N finished the choreographed dance. But, unbeknownst to Jon, she decided to add a little flare. She flicked her wrist outwards and stood up again. Pulling Jon off the bed she sat him in the chair. Y/N waltzed around him, swinging her hips a little more than normal. Once behind him, she slid her hands down his shoulders and to his chest. Pulling back she walked to his side. Turning away from him she rolled her body against him. Turning her body, Y/N moved in front of Jon. She placed her hands on his knees and swayed her hips as she crouched down. Once she was as low as she could go, she jumped up again. Spreading her legs into a "power stance" she bent over slightly, sticking her butt out towards Jon. While holding that position she twisted her upper body to look at him. Her fingers tugged lightly at her lip before walking away from him; she sat on the bed with one leg crossed over the other and beckoned him over.