You're Bad at This *Brian*

*Brian's POV*

I sat down in my chair, turning my computer on and getting ready to play GMod with the group. Evan had said that we would be joined by a new person, a girl actually. He said her name was Y/N. My computer came alive and I logged in to GMod, as well as joining the call. 

"Hey guys!" I called out.

"Brian! Welcome!" Delirious yelled, laughing a bit.

"What are we playing today?" I asked.

Evan piped up,

"Murder."

"Really? I suck at it!" I groaned.

"Oh suck it up." Nogla said.

"Guys shut up, Y/N's joining the call." Evan stated. 

"Hello!" A female's voice called out.

"Hey, Y/N." Evan said.

"How are you guys?" She asked.

"Good." Evan said.

"I'm dandy!" Delirious half-shouted.

"Hi Dandy, I'm Y/N!" She said, giggling, before she said hello to Delirious again.

"I'm fine, Y/N. How are you?" Nogla asked.

"I'm good! Excited to play. I haven't played with a big group in a while." Her sweet voice said.

"Brian, you alive there?" Evan asked.

"Y-Yeah, sorry. I was fixing my headset." I lied.

Mini and Marcel added in quickly after, letting me get away with my lie. The game soon started. I was running around as a bystander, without a gun. I turned a corner and came face to face with Bravo.

"Woah! Jesus.." I yelled.

"Delta.. DELTA BEHIND YOU!" Y/N yelled.

I looked down to see my name was Delta. Turning around I saw Alpha, with a knife.

"JESUS NO!" I yelled, turning around to run, but being killed before I could. 

Y/N must have been Bravo. She quickly pulled the gun and shot Alpha. 

"No! Damn it, Y/N!" Delirious yelled. 

"Sorry, Del. Guess you have to be better at this game than that!" She teased. 

The game quickly reloaded. This time spawning us all in close range of each other. I was the murderer this time. One of the other guys pulled the gun and quickly stepped out in front of us all.

"Okay guys, line up." Mini said.

We all did as told. 

"So... Alpha. Spell Murderer backwards." Mini said.

"What? How.. one sec let me write it down." Nogla said.

"No need. You live."

"If you're a bystander, jump." Mini stated.

We all jumped except someone in a purple jacket. Mini then shot them quickly, killing an innocent bystander, sending the gun flying off behind them. I took my chance and killed Mini, then going after Nogla, who was the next closest. I couldn't kill him! My screen went black, I was killed by Delirious.

"Terroriser that was pitiful." Mini said.

"Hey! I killed you!" I yelled back.

"Brian, you're bad at this." Y/N giggled.

I couldn't bring myself to get mad at her.. I just couldn't.

*After game*

"Thanks for letting me join you guys!" Y/N cheered.

"No problem! Join us again sometime." Evan said.

We all said our goodbyes and ended the call. Before I turned my computer off I noticed I had a chat from Y/N. Opening it up I saw her say hi.

Hey :)

Hello!

Sorry if I upset you earlier. You aren't bad at the game. :'(

Don't worry about it. I am bad at Murder!

Haha :) Well, maybe we can talk again sometime! Not just play games together. 

Yeah that'd be cool. Where are you from?

Ireland! Born and raised.

Really?! Me too. What part of Ireland?

(Terroriser's hometown)

Are you serious? That's where I live... O.o

For real?! Maybe we can meet up for breakfast or something? :)

Yeah, if you'd like to!

Here's my number, call me in the morning! XXX-XXXX ;)

Okay, sounds like a plan! See you in the morning ;)

I smiled to myself before closing everything down. It was 10:46, if I was going to go to breakfast I need to get in bed. I changed out of my clothes into something more comfortable before jumping in bed and falling asleep. 

Part two up tomorrow! Hopefully..