Finally *Jon* XXX

REQUESTED BY: bananas_crew

I'm trying really hard to keep this one as a "love story" more so than hot s*x. Let me know what you guys think and if you like this or the other more. I always welcome constructive criticism.

-Third Person POV-

"Jon, don't be an asshole for no reason." 

The male's eyebrows raised in reply to his friend's words. He snickered at her before saying,

"If I'm an asshole, there's usually good reason."

Y/N rolled her eyes at Jonathan. 

"Good luck there, bud." She sassed.

"Seriously, Y/N, what am I supposed to say? Oh, I'm so sorry that I'm breaking your heart. Let me sit here and cuddle you to make you feel better... Fuck that." 

His voice grew cold in the last two words.

"Be honest. Just tell her that you don't think you guys should be together anymore." 

"I know, I know. Thanks, Y/N. I'll call you later."

---

Jon opened the door to his girlfriend. Her long extensions were pulled up into a ponytail. She looked as if she'd just come from the gym. 

"What's up, babe? I just got home from a run and this couldn't wait long enough for me to shower?" Her giggle only made Jon more nervous.

"Why don't you sit down." He said, motioning towards the couch.

She gave him a questioning look before sitting. Jon sat on the other end of the couch. His thumbs circled around each other while his hands were clasped together. The heat was rising on the back of his neck and his mouth felt dry. 

"What's wrong, Jon?" The girl questioned.

"I think we need to stop seeing each other." He blurted out.

The girl looked to her lap. Her lips pulled into a tight line before she looked up to him again. The light reflected off of her eyes much more easily now that tears were present. Jon wouldn't look at her. She stood up from the couch and walked to the door, pulling it open. She paused for a moment. 

"I'm not angry. I know you love her, Jonathan."

The door clicked shut, leaving Jon alone.

---

"Do I tell her? Do I wait?" Jon asks.

"You've known each other for almost five years now. She was the first person you ever showed your face to, other than us of course.. And you've loved her for at least two of those years. There's nothing much to do other than telling her." Ryan said.

"Thanks, Ohm."

---

Jon stood, waiting for his luggage, in the airport near Y/H/T. His phone began to ring in his pocket. 

"Hello?" 

"Jon! You never called, what happened?" Y/N asks.

"Give me an hour. I'll call you soon." 

"Oh, alright. Don't forget!" Y/N says before hanging up.

"I won't." He smiles down at the screen. 

A picture of him and her together at PAX looked back up at him. He shoved his phone back into his pocket before grabbing his luggage off of the conveyor belt.