Seven Miles High *Silent Droidd* XXX

REQUESTED BY: 

Y/T/H - Your twitter handle

-Arlan POV-

"We have a long flight ahead of us, Arlan. Do you have everything packed?" Y/N asked as she finished up her own packing.

"Yeah, I think so." I replied.

I walked over behind her, snaking my arms around her waist. I set my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. I tightened my grip on her and softly bit her ear. Her breath hitched in her throat at the action. 

"Arlan, we have to leave." She groaned before slipping out of my grip.

"Come on babe. We still have a half hour until we need to leave." 

"We ONLY have a half hour." 

I groaned again, grabbing my bag and walking out of the room. I flopped onto the couch and scrolled through my twitter feed as I waited for the woman. She walked down the stairs with her bag in her hand and purse on her arm. 

"Ready, babe?" She asks.

"Yeah."

We found our seats in the last row of first class. We'd gotten lucky enough to upgrade before the flight. I don't think I'd be able to sit through an eleven hour flight in the cramped seats in economy. I glanced backwards, noticing that the flight wasn't all that full. It was a red eye flight (overnight), so I guess not many people wanted to fly it. There were only three other people in first class with us. One against the window on the other side of our row and then another elderly couple two rows up from us. I held Y/N's hand as we were taxi'd out of the gate. She smiled at me before putting her head on my shoulder. We both watched out of the window as the plane's jet's were kicked into high gear, sending us rocketing down the runway. We soon lifted off of the ground and were high in the sky. 

I placed my hand on Y/N's thigh, gently rubbing circles into her skin with my thumb. I watched as she scrolled through her own twitter feed, seeing a few tweets from her male fans that were getting a little too.. excited. One reply popped up that made my stomach churn. 

Y/T/H "Not ready for this eleven hour flight, but at least I have this goofball to keep me company!" *Selfie of us*

@CBATS173 in reply to Y/T/H "I'd take her in the restroom, Mile High club, baby."

Y/N just scrolled away from the tweet. She has been getting more and more of those lately. I know it shouldn't bother me that much, but it does. Just the thought of someone else having her made me angry. 

Five hours into the flight and I was getting restless. It was currently one in the morning, back in our time. Everyone else on the plane was either asleep or had headphones on their head, or both. The elderly couple were both asleep, the woman's head on her husband's shoulder. They made me smile as I pictured Y/N and I like that. The other man was watching something on his laptop. The hostess was in the back of the plane with the others, probably helping them with something. 

Y/N stood up, "I have to pee. I'll be right back." She said.

She walked the short distance to the restroom in first class. Sliding the door open, and then closed again. An idea popped into my head, I smirked at the thought before getting up and walking to the front row of the first class seats. I sat in the seat closest to the restroom, keeping my eye on the 'occupied' sign. I glanced around for a moment. Everyone was asleep, including the man who was watching the movie. The first class/coach divider curtain was pulled closed. I heard the little 'vacant' sign slide to the other side. I stood up quickly, catching Y/N right before she was able to walk out of the bathroom. I pushed her backward back into the bathroom. Stepping in myself, I closed the door behind me. The restroom wasn't very large, but it wasn't as small as the ones in coach. 

"Arlan, what on earth are you doing?" She asked.

"I just really wanted to do this." I said, placing my lips on hers. 

My hands slid around her waist, holding her close to me. She giggled for a second before kissing me back. I placed my hands on her waist, squeezing her hips slightly. My kisses started to move to her jaw, and then her neck.

"Arlan, we can't do this in here." She scolded.

"Yes we can." 

"Someone will hear us." 

"No they won't, everyone is asleep, and as long as you don't scream we will be fine." 

I kissed that sensitive spot just below her ear. She breathed out heavily as I did. Pulling back, but holding her in place. She didn't say anything, but she held her breath. I pushed her up onto the small sink, standing between her legs. Her hands wrapped around my neck. I knew I had her now. I ground my hips into her. She let out a soft moan at the action. 

"Well, we're doing this now, but we have to be fast." She whispered.

I took a hold of her panties and pulled them off of her body. Man, was I thankful for dresses sometimes. She quickly unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down. I was already ready for her. She was just so damn sexy. 

I thrust myself into her. Her moan was much louder than it should have been. I put my hand over her mouth, giving her a look. I pulled out slowly. I watched her eyes roll back as she held her moans in. I thrust into her again, harder this time. Her jaw clenched tightly as I pulled out, and thrusted into her over and over. I pulled my hand away from her mouth, placing both of them on the wall behind her. 

"You can't make any sound.." I growled.

I thrusted into her over and over. Her warmth building my high up. She moaned softly with each thrust. Her head fell to my shoulder. Her body began to shake slightly. I could tell she was close. I  thrusted harder into her, feeling her walls tightening around my member. 

Her teeth bit into my shoulder. The pain mixing with the ecstasy. Her body trembled as she came down from her high. I could feel myself hitting my high. Everything rushed through me as I got closer. With a deep groan I pulled out of her and came. Both of us sat there for a moment, panting. 

We cleaned ourselves up quickly. Y/N was the first to step out. She quickly got back in her seat. I followed shortly after her. The elderly woman was sitting there with her head still on her husbands shoulder, awake. She raised an eyebrow at me before smiling and closing her eyes again. 

I assumed my face was bright red when I sat down. 

"I told you someone would know.." Y/N whispered.