Get Back in Here *Jon*

REQUESTED BY: Skehtevols

-Your POV-

The light that filtered into the room became too bright for me to stay sleeping in Jon's bed. I flopped over onto my stomach, expecting to hit another body beside me. However, I was met with the same soft bed that I'd been in all night. 

"Jon?" I yelled, drawing his name out into a long and whiny call for attention.

Nothing.

"JON?" I yelled, louder this time.

Still nothing.

"JON I SWEAR TO GOD!" I screamed.

I heard a door down the hall open as soon as I yelled this time.

"Y/N? Where are you?"

"In bed!"

"What are you still doing in bed?" He asked, walking into the room, still in his pajama pants.

"What are you doing not in bed?" I questioned, lifting an eyebrow at him.

"Unlike a certain someone I have to record videos and so some work." He taunted, walking over to the bed.

I rolled back over onto my back, and back over to "my" side of the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Oh hush. I work every weekday like any normal person would."

"Lies." He laughed out.

"I ain't a liar!"

"You calling me a liar?!" He questioned.

"I ain't calling you a truther!" I giggled out. 

He laughed at my Drake and Josh quote. He put one hand to the right of my head and the other on the left. He looked down at me with a smile before leaning down and planting a soft kiss on my lips. 

"Why don't you get up so we can have breakfast." He stated, practically telling me to get up and make him food.

"Ugh. I guess so, it's a good thing you are cute." I said.

I put my hands on his bare chest. I relished the safety and warmth that I got from being around him. I loved hearing his heartbeat when I wake up at night. Listening to his slight snoring right when he falls asleep. The feeling he gave me whenever his hands would hold mine. This was what love feels like. 

I kissed him once more before rolling out from under him. I quickly grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them up my legs. I could feel Jon's stare on my backside. 

"If you don't quit staring, you aren't getting anything from me." I taunted, not bothering to turn around. 

I picked up my tank top that was tossed away the night before and slid it over my head as I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I padded across the carpet of the living room to the kitchen. The cold flooring making my skin tingle. I decided to make a smoothie for myself before I began breakfast.

"Jon! Breakfast is ready!" I called up the stairs.

After a minute or two he came walking down the stairs. A plain black sweatshirt was now on his upper body along with his pajama pants.

"Thanks babe." 

He sat across from me, grabbing his fork and shoveling his food into his mouth.

"How long will you be working today?" I asked.

"Uhh, probably only until 2 or 3." He replied.

I glanced over to the clock on the wall, it read 9:48. 

"Do you want to go out once I'm done?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"Sure!" I cheered.

Jon and I don't get to go out together much. He's either busy recording or editing his videos, or I'm at work until late. Getting to go out today will be nice.

"Let's plan on going around 5 or 6 then." He said, finishing his last bite of breakfast.

He stood up, grabbing his plate, and went to the sink to wash it. He placed it in the cupboard and started back upstairs. He stopped three steps up and came back over to me.

"I love you." 

His voice was barely a whisper as he spoke. He leant down and placed a lingering kiss on my lips. The heat in my face rose quickly as I watched him walk away. Damn, was I lucky.

I looked at the clock once again. 6:34. Jon was still recording. He hasn't come out of his recording room for anything other than a protein bar. I sighed before standing up and climbing the stairs. I peeked my head into his recording room, seeing his headphones on his head and hearing him yelling at Vanoss. I left the door cracked open and began to walk away. 

"Fuck you!" I heard him yell, most likely at Vanoss.

An idea popped into my head as I was walking away; causing me to immediately stop and turn back around. I walked into the recording room and pulled his headphones slightly off before saying,

"Sorry guys! I need to borrow Jon for a second." 

I heard a few of them say "alright" as I walked around his chair and sat myself onto Jon's lap. He looked at me, most likely confusion was what was on his face. I kissed his neck, biting at the skin underneath his ear. 

"You might want to mute your mic for a minute." I whispered in his ear. 

The hair on his neck stood on end when I spoke. I smirked as he did as I said. 

"What are you doing Y/N?" 

"Did you notice," I placed a kiss on his jawline, "what time it was?"

He looked at the corner of his computer, seeing how late it was.

"Oh my god, Y/N, I'm so sorry." He groaned, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his hands over his face. 

"You know, Jon. I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me.."

I put my hands on his chest and kissed the other side of his neck. I could feel his heartbeat begin to pick up. 

"I don't think I'd ever be able to forget about you.." His hands ran up my thighs and rested on my hips. 

His thumbs ran circles on my sides, just above the waistband of my shorts. Small goosebumps began to form all over my skin. I kissed his jaw once more before moving to his lips. I bit his lower lip gently before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him harder. His grip tightened on my waist as he kissed me back. I rocked my hips against him, realizing that the more time we spent like this the more aroused we were both getting. His breath hitched with the first movement, he held it for the second, and moaned quietly the third time I rocked my hips into him. I pulled away from him, placing my forehead on his as I continued to grind into him. His breathe was caught in his throat. He was trying to hold in the sounds that he was making.

"Y/N.." He groaned, his tone was that of a warning. 

I let out a loud moan, much higher pitched than his. He grabbed my hips harshly, stopping all of my movements. I looked down at him quizzically, watching him for a moment. He reached over to his computer, grabbing the mouse.

"Shows over boys." He said sternly.

"Come on Delirious, you don't want us to listen?!" Evan taunted. 

My eyes widened as I realized he never muted himself, only stopped his recording. He turned everything off quickly before picking me up and walking out of the room. Pulling the door closed behind us.

Part two?

Xoxo