Lord Jonathan Alexander

It was seven o'clock when Caine woke again but time was a matter vampires seldom concerned themselves with for it was something they'd never run out of. He got up and selected a few items of clothing; a pair of black pants with a matching waistcoat, a crimson dress shirt, a black silk cravat and a pair of well-polished shoes. He set everything down on the bed then went to take a shower.

He'd never been a great lover of heat so the water was lukewarm but was just as invigorating as a hot shower. The water splashed against the brand on his chest and once again reminded him of Freya. It was good, it helped him focus. He got out of the shower and got dressed, adding his Maragi cufflinks and his signet ring. He slipped into his jacket and his coat over that then went downstairs.

"Evelyn?" he called, "Evelyn, where are you?"

Evelyn popped her head out of the kitchen, "I'm here what do you need?"

Her hair had been put up in some odd messy pile on top of her head and she had flour on her face and jeans.

"What in the name of all that is good are you up to?" he asked.

"I'm making rolls," she answered, "why?"

"Because we need to go out now," he replied, "Please go make yourself presentable."

"But..."

"I'll get it out, and call Morwenna, I need her too."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

"But..."

"Ah! Go."

"Fine."

Evelyn tromped up the stairs to get herself ready and Caine went to look for Donovan. Caine found him on the couch, staring into space.

"I am so bored," he said.

"Then do something," Caine replied.

"What the hell must I do?"

"Find something to do or that needs doing and we'll be back later. Evelyn!"

"Hold on a minute!" Evelyn called back.

Caine heard the shrill wail of timer on the oven And he went to get Evelyn's bread out and heard a knock at the door. He went to answer that.

"Ah, Morwenna," he said, "you look lovely."

She raised an eyebrow, "Thank you?"

He invited her in where Donovan looked at her hungrily.

"No," Caine warned.

Evelyn came down a minute later, sporting a much better attire. He held an arm out to each girl.

"Shall we?"

"Shall we what?" Morwenna asked, "Anthony is in the car."

Caine smiled, he was glad to hear it, "Splendid."

He walked tot he door, pulling his cane out of the umbrella stand on the way, he went out into the cool night air and opened the back door to Morwenna's car.

"Hey," Anthony greeted.

"Hello, Anthony," he replied.

"Where too, Master?" he joked.

"I'll direct you."

The girls got in the car and he gave directions to Anthony. He directed him to a very popular nightlife area. There were several bars around and one ever exclusive lounge. That was where Caine wanted to be. He told Anthony to pull up outside the doors and got out, ordering Anthony to stay in the car. The girls went with him. There was a bouncer standing at the door. He eyed Caine as he walked towards the door. Caine looked up at him and the bouncer, upon seeing his eyes, let him pass.