Authors Note and Acknowledgments

Thank you all so much for reading the third part of the Vengeance of Caine. I really, really do appreciate your support and I hope with all my heart that you enjoy my many scribblings.

I'd like to thank DianaDeFilippo for voting on, literally, every single chapter since The Awakening in The Blood of Caine where all this nonsense began. I'd also like to thank tessyla ,who is actually a good friend, for listening to my ranting and musings and making me sit down and draw every single significant symbol mentioned throughout the series so far because you asked so many questions I started to get curious about what they looked like. Oh, don't think I'm forgetting you, yes you, reading this now. I want to thank each and every reader because I cannot tell you how wide my grins are when I see a new person has added one of these to a reading list. I suppose I should also thank the WattPad team simply for existing because I wouldn't be able to share this stuff without them.

Some important things worth mentioning. I will be publishing another part in this story. It is not part of this story. It will simply be a short backstory about Lillith and Caine's first encounter. I'll be publishing it as soon as I've got my thoughts in order. Same goes for the fourth and final part, which will 've titled Hollow Immortal. I've actually designed a special cover for it and I'll reveal it next week sometime.

Thank you, once again, for reading and I hope your loyalty endures for one more novel.

Raine Chandler.