Chapter 1

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"Genos!!" I cried loudly. The blond cyborg ignored me.

"Genos! Wait up!" I yell, running up to him.

"(Y/N) I told you to stay home but you insisted on coming" He says looking at me with an emotionless face.

"Well it doesn't mean you have to walk so fast!" I pout running up to his side.

"Where are we going anyways?" I ask.

"To Sensei's house" He says in a happy tone. Sensei? Well Genos has been talking about him for a week now.

"Sensei?" I ask. Genos nods and smiles with a bit of determination.

"Yes he lives in City Z, in the center of it" He tells me. I wonder what he looks like. Wait he lives in the center of City Z?! That's really dangerous. Why does he live there?

"That's far so can we or you fly me over there?" I ask nicely. He looks at me for a bit then sighs smiling. Yes!

"Let's go!" I yell loudly and jump on his back. He laughs and smiles at me. His greenish yellowish eyes glance at my (e/c) orbs. I hang on tight as Genos starts to fly off. The view is beautiful! Too bad monsters constantly destroy. I remember the first time I met Genos and I'm kind of glad I met him.

~Flashback~

"AH HELP!" A girl runs to the corner screaming. What's she screaming about? I don't see anything. I shrug my shoulders and keep walking. Doesn't matter even monsters don't pay attention to me. I walk with a bag of groceries in my hands.

"Huehuehue where'd she go?" I hear a dark voice say. I whip my head to find a monster more than 7 ft tall. My mouth opens wide. He looks around with his crazy eyes. (a/n idk i made my own monster up) I stay against the wall.

If I stay here he won't see me. His nose starts to sniff around. Fuck. His head whips to my direction and a crazy smile plasters on his face. I gulp as my eyes widen in fear. Big footsteps start to stomp my way. I hold my groceries tight.

holy shit holy shit holy shit.

"Geez I didn't eat that retched woman but I guess you'll do" He says looking me up and down. I try to take a step back but the stupid wall is in my way. His big hand grabs me causing me to let go of my groceries. I stifle my screams and stare at the ground getting farther.

I can't move, I'm too scared. He holds me close to his ugly face and smiles. I stare into his crazy black eyes then I scream loudly. I thrash and squirm around hopelessly trying to get free.

"HELP!! HELP ME!" I scream loudly.

"You're as noisy as the other human" The monster says irritated. I start crying and scream louder.

"HELP!!" I scream once again, but nobody hears me. Nobody ever hears me. I cry more. I'm gonna die here and nobody will remember me or even know who I am. I wipe my tears but no use the tears just keep coming down.

"Oh? Giving up?" He says smiling. I don't answer, I just stare down. He shrugs and opens his mouth. Razor sharp teeth with blood. I gulp and clear my throat. 

The ungodly sight of his gory mouth makes me dizzy. My eyes shut and I wait to be crushed, cut open and to feel pain but it never comes.

Instead I hear an 'oof' from the monster. Then a large crash!  I open my eyes and see the monster burned to third degree and on the floor. His hand opens and I try to catch onto something but nothing.