Chapter 20

Enjoy~

______________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"I'm very proud of you (Y/n)" Dr. Tomo says.

"Thank you but if I may ask...why me?" I ask. Yes Genos and Sai explained everything but there wasn't any reasoning behind it so might as well Dr. Tomo.

"That...will be answered in the future unfortunately" He says sheepishly. I open my  mouth but shut it again. No use asking. I nod and he looks through his clipboard.

"Well the last stage should last a couple days since you've informed now" He looks at Sai who smiles sheepishly. Yeah I told Sai we should right after but he forgot so we came two days later. "Anyways, you'll be fine (Y/n) nothing to expect."

He shoos us out and me and the two boys walk out. They both whisper to each other but I'm too far to hear.

"What're you guys talking about?" I ask with a confused expression.

"Hm? Nothing." Genos says shrugging. I hate being left out. 

"Are you sure it's nothing?" I ask.

"Positive" Sai says. "Come on I'll give you a piggy back ride."

I touch my stomach lightly. Even if they are stronger than me I always feel like I'm heavy. Sai notices my hand and sweeps me off my feet...literally. I yelp and cling onto him.

"How many times have I told you I love your body just the way it is?" He asks. I smile at him and roll my eyes playfully. "Come on Genos this walk is taking too long."

Genos nods and he blasts off. Me and Sai watch in amazement, Genos never fails to surprise us. 

"What do you feel about your powers?" Sai asks still walking normal.

"It's okay I don't feel any different so eh.." I say smiling. Sai nods and starts to speed up his walking until he's running at full speed.The wind hits my face and I chuckle a bit. Nothing has really changed.

~Several months later~

Well something changed. Genos and Sai started to be more distant from me these past few months and it's infuriating! It really makes me feel left out. 

"(Y/n) me and Genos are heading out" Sai calls out. "I called Sonic to come over okay?"

"Okay!" I say too busy reading something. I hear the door slam and silence takes over. What could they be up to? I put down my book and sigh. The door opens and I see Sonic come in.

"Hey (Y/n) Saitama told me to come by for a bit" Sonic says.

"Sonic!" I whine. "Saitama and Genos are hiding something from me!"

"How do you know?" He asks sitting down next to me. 

"Because they've been getting distant and started to whisper more" I say frowning. Sonic shoves a small bag of brownies in my face. I stare at it before gasping. 

"Sonic--you really-wow!" I stutter. I devour the delicious brownies. "Thank you!"

He chuckles and flicks me on my nose.

"You'll love it.." He mutters. I stop chewing and look at him weirdly.

"Love what?" I ask.

"Huh? N-Nothing!" He panics and clears his throat. I look at him with a 'Are-you-serious?' face. He chuckles nervously and looks away. I finish the rest of the brownies and completely forgot why I was sad well until now. I slowly munch on the last brownie.