Chapter 15

Enjoy!

________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I was able to forgive Genos. Besides I miss that cyborg.

"I'm sorry" He says almost for the hundredth time.

"Genos it's fine really!" I say smiling and I hug him tightly. A major headache comes on and I bite my lip.

"Are you okay?" Genos asks.

"Yeah just a little headache I'm gonna go take my pills" I say and I go to the kitchen. I feel arms wrap around me and I see Sai.

"You sure you're okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say smiling and I peck his lips.

~Several weeks later~

"The headaches are getting worse" I tell Dr. Tomo.

"Really? Are there any more symptoms?" He asks.

"W-Well my hands feel tingly sometimes like almost like pins and needles" I say. Dr. Tomo nods and scribbles down notes.

"I'll get you another medication but for now since you haven't run out of your other pills continue taking those and get more rest please tell Genos to come in" He says. I nod and shake his hand.

"Thank you" I say and I leave the room. It's true my headaches are getting worse, worse than hangovers like someone is banging a hammer against my brain.

"Genos Dr. Tomo says to go in" I say and Genos gets up from the waiting room and nods.

"Stay here" He says and he disappears into the room. Another headache rises and I hold my temples in pain. I can't take these headaches!

~Genos's P.O.V~

"What's the matter?" I ask Dr. Tomo looks back at notes.

"It appears (Y/n) is showing early signs of the substance" He says.

"What do you mean early signs?" I ask.

"Well of course she's going to have to use her power sometime but my concern is how she's going to deal with the first stage" Dr. Tomo says.

"First stage?"

"There are 3 stages of the substance, first stage: Rage, she'll go on a rampage from confusion second stage: Sadness, she'll get depressed and will think of herself as a outcast or monster please support her as much as you can in that stage and do not, I repeat, do not let her out of your sight!" Dr. tomo says the last part loud surprising me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well of course I had to test this on other people who willingly took the substance and let's just say no other subjects survived the second stage, sadness engulfed them and...they took their lives.." Dr. Tomo says holding back tears. "T-That's why my beloved wife isn't here.."

My eyes widen. (Y/n)'s mother tried to keep the substance?

"And the last stage is very important: Acceptance, she will accept the power she has and have it under control in no time if she allows the substance to live within her, if she rejects the subjects...it will kill her" Dr. Tomo says. "Now these stages will not all be in one day, that's the tricky part, in my tests stage one, rage lasts about 2 days to say the least"

I nod and Dr. Tomo scribbles down a few things.

"Stage 2 well the one I can rely on the most is 5 days" He says slowly. "and the last one only one well I don't know since no one ever really reached acceptance but the most reliable is a week"

"Thank you very much Dr. Tomo and when can you infer that these stages will happen?" I ask. Dr. Tomo thinks for a bit.

"Hmm I can say maybe in 3 days I don't know" He says still thinking.

"What can we about her rampage?" I ask.

"Well first move to a place where there are no people about 500 miles radius" Dr. Tomo says. "I can get you home on where I experimented you all should be fine there but you might have to fight her."

"Why?" I ask. Us fighting (Y/n)?

"Just because she's going to be on a rampage doesn't mean she'll only want to destroy buildings...(Y/n) won't be herself so she may want to take your lives as well be prepared" Dr. Tomo says. I no.

"Thank you Dr. Tomo...for everything we'll be moving there right away" I say.

"I'll send someone to go take you there" Dr. Tomo says and I bow before leaving. I guess we'll be moving today. I stop recording. I'll have to show this to master. I see (Y/n) looking out the window peacefully.

"Come on (Y/n)" I say and she turns and smiles at me.

"Let's go" She says and we go outside and she gets on my back.

"Hang on tight" I say and I blast into the air. (Y/n) squeals and laughs. I smile and chuckle. We need to prepare right away but I'm not prepared to fight (Y/n). She doesn't know what's happening it's unfair. I asked Dr. Tomo a few weeks ago who instructed me to only call him Dr. Tomo.

"Why can't we tell her?" Sensei asks.

"Because fear will be present and the substance will kill her the second weak is present in her she's a very strong and bold person but fear of the substance will be the end of her" Dr. Tomo says "Do not let her know at all and resume a normal life"

I look at Sensei who nod and I nod as well.

(Y/n) stays quiet and I land on the porch.

"10/10 again Genos!" (Y/n) exclaims smiling "Pat on the back for you champ!"

I chuckle and ruffle her hair

"Come on" I say. I'm not ready at all.

~

Me and Sensei sit on the back of the restaurant. (Y/n) decided to stay and clean up a bit. I play the recording and Sensei listens closely as he eats his bowl of ramen noodles. We stay here and almost at the end he chokes on his noodles.

"Sensei?!" I ask.

"We're going to have to fight her?" He asks concerned. I look down and nod.

"Later today someone will come pick us up so we better head back" I say standing up and leaving some money on the table. Sensei looks at the table and nods.

"Let's go" He says and we walk out. We aren't mentally prepared for this.

We make it home and I see (Y/n) cleaning the dishes.

"We're back!" Sensei says. (Y/n) turns and smiles softly.

"Welcome back boys" She says before she collapses on the floor.

"AGHHH!!!!" A blood-curdling scream escapes her lips as blood seeps out her eyes.

"(Y/n)?!" Sensei screams. Her whole eyes turn black. Suddenly a group of men in total black break in.

"We're here on the order of Dr. Tomo to escort you quickly!" One of them shouts. One of the men put a straight jacket on (Y/n).

"This won't hold her for long please get into the helicopter we'll be right behind you in the other!" They shout. Sensei stares horrified at (Y/n) who is squirming around screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Sensei let's go!" I pull Sensei into the helicopter outside and they immediately they fly away with the other helicopter following us like they said. Dr. Tomo said this would happen in 3 days.

"Looks like the signs are earlier than I expected" I hear and see the pilot who is Dr. Tomo.

"Dr. Tomo?"

"Yes I came along to see if (Y/n) as alright but it seems the stages will be earlier I hope you two are ready" He says huffing. I look to see Sensei staring at the floor still shocked. We'll never be prepared for what's to come in the following days.

_________________________________

oh lordy what will happen!!

Sorry for any mistakes!!