Chapter 17

Enjoy~

______________________________

~Genos's P.O.V~

"For me?~" Master's eyes widen and my heart sinks to my knees and for the first time my heart races in fear. I hear a low chuckle and feel her hot breath on my cold neck. Master stares in what looks like horror and I instantly push him back and turn thrusting my fist into whatever I can hit. 

"Genos!" I hear master cry out and I feel my fist connect with something. I open my eyes to see (Y/n) flying back and hitting the wall. I turn to master who is staring at me like I was crazy.

"Run! Run!" I yell and I pull master up and start running towards an exit or stairs. I hear the sounds of footsteps in back of us. I glance back to see (h/c) in the cracks of one of the windows. The footsteps sound closer, I guess I have no choice. I do a sharp turn and break open a window.

"Master! I'll deal with her but you need to stay safe!" I say.

"Why? Why can't I fight?!" He demands. The footsteps slow down trying to look for us. 

"Because if I die then she'll be at least happy that you're alive!" I say and silence screams around. Master stares at me in shock and hurt.

"Genos...you can't mean that...you're going to live" Master says. A nearby door creaks. She's a few feet away. I look back and hold Master out the window. I look down, if he really is strong he'll survive this fall but I know I won't.

"Genos...stop..stop!" Master protests and squirms but I grasp onto his collar and dangle him over the building. 

"Master...stay safe" I say and smile a bit before I let him go. He screams out my name trying to latch into something and I watch him and I swear I see tears in his eyes. I pull myself together and turn around and to my surprise I see (Y/n) leaning on the wall looking the other way.

"My..my" She chuckles, her voice distorted sending chills down my metal spine. "What a tear-jerking scene."

I stay silent and her head whips toward my direction and the sun shines on her face. Her eyes the same as before. Her hair longer than usual and her skin pale. She cocks her head to the right and a smile plasters on her face.

"Genos say something" Her voice is...back to normal. "Come on you're my best friend!"

I glare at her remembering Dr. Tomo's words. It isn't her, it's the substance. Her sweet smile turns sinister in a blink of an eye and she launches herself at me. I try to pull her off but she's to quick. (Y/n) slams me against the wall and holds me by the neck.

"I said...say something" Her voice dark and scary. I gulp and try to breathe in air. My radar picks up another human being. Master! If I get her mad I can protect master! I look at (Y/n) dead in the eye.

"Go to hell" I say and a dark aura surrounds her. She throws and aims for the window but I act quicker and take hold of her arm. We both crash through window and fall. Her hair flies up and I throw a punch but she easily dodges it. 

"You shouldn't have done that" She whispers but I aim my power at the palm of my hand.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but this might burn a bit" I say and flames blast out of my palm. (Y/n) shrieks and lets go of me. I land on the ground hard knocking the air out of my lungs. (Y/n) hovers 50 feet above me and her glare burns into my eyes. I quickly get up but my arm is detaching so I hold it. 

"You can't run from me!" (Y/n) shouts and she dives towards me but I blast in another direction. I fly up and look down and see (Y/n) looking up at me and from here I can still feel her stare. I can't sense Master so he must be hiding. Good. I look down but I don't see (Y/n) anymore. My heart races and I scan the ground.

"Dammit where is she?" I whisper. 

"Right here dummy" I look up and see (Y/n)'s sinister smile, and before I can react I'm forced down to Earth tackled by (Y/n). She crisscrosses on me and she giggles.

"You've been a bad best friend Genos" She says shaking her head. I pant trying to recover from the fall and inhaling in air but it hurts and some of my gears aren't responding. (Y/n)'s eyes go to my broken arm which is dangling from a few wires of my shoulder.

"Hmm even though you're part robot you still feel pain when an arm is taken off..right?" I stare at her trying to stay calm and collected but right now I need to do something. Her arms, which I observe are covered in bruises and her veins are as clear as day, go to my arm and my breath hitches causing her to stop and look at me.

"Aw don't be scared!" She chirps her distorted voice louder than before, "I'm just going to get rid of this arm!"

I don't plead nor cry, I grit my teeth and glare at her. Her cold rough hands touch my arm and I hold in the pain. (Y/n) stands up and tugs on it like a rope. Pain shoots up my body and I hold in my cries. Her tugs get harder and harder. I finally let out a cry and squirm around.

"Now now Genos don't make this harder than it has to" She says and she grips my arm harder and I scream at the pain. Finally she rips off my arm and the wires shoot sparks. My eyes widen in pain and I scream loudly. I look at (Y/n) who's holding my arm in hers smiling down at me. I breathe heavily trying to concentrate. 

"Now time to get rid of...everything" I back away with one foot but she catches it and with no effort she yanks it off and the sound of wires being ripped rings in my ears. I can't help but let out a cry with no tears. I need to distract her so she won't go after Master but that won't be until a few days, If I want that to happen I need to go. Now. But her hand breaks through my stomach and I scream in agony. 

I aim my power towards my only foot and I blast away from (Y/n) into the air. (Y/n) looks up shocked and angered. I scan my radar and find the safe house a few miles away. I start heading that direction but my power is slowly decreasing and I get closer to the ground. Only a few feet away now. But it's too late, the power finishes and I crash into a small shop. 

I wheeze and cough. No come on I need to get there. I hop on one foot and try to balance myself but I fall. I can't focus my vision is blurry. No it can't end here not now! My eyes close and the last thing I hear is running.

____________________________________________

Is he going to live?! Stay tune my lovelies! See ya~

Sorry for any mistakes!