Christmas Chapter

Holiday chapter but will continue story in next chapter
_________________________________________

"Merry Christmas!" I shout cheerfully. The snow flakes land on my hair as I look at the sky smiling.

"Christmas? Already?" Genos asks.

"Well not yet in a few hours but it's close so I'll go Christmas shopping" I say.

"I'll go with" Genos say. I stop him and shake my head.

"No, you stay here with Saitama while I go" I say smiling with confidence.

"Are you sure? I mean what if a monster comes and you're all alone? Do you have your cell?" Genos asks quickly. I sigh and face palm.

"Yes MOM so I'm going bye!" I wave off and start walking towards the train station before Genos can stop me. It's really cold but good thing I have my fluffy cozy jacket to keep me warm! I warm my hands with my mittens.

I wait for the train.

"It's so cold" I sigh but then I see a stand selling hot chocolate. I practically run to the stand and buy one hot chocolate. I blow on the hot substance and pay the owner.

"Thank you and happy holidays" I say smiling at the owner. She smiles back and nods.

I go back and see the train coming.

I get on and take a seat before anyone else can take it. Well there's not much people. I blow on my hot chocolate and take a sip. I should've waited more because I just burned my tongue. I hiss in pain and curse. A person near by looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say blushing from embarrassment. Then I take notice of his features he has large grey eyes and black short hair and purple marks under his eyes.

"I'm (Y/n)" I says as the man sits next to me calmly.

"I'm Speed-o'-Sound Sonic" He says. What the.

"I'll just call you Sonic " I say smiling. He smiles and nods. Heh Sonic the hedgehog.

"So where are you off to?" Sonic asks.

"I'm going Christmas shopping" I say. "And you?"

"Well I was just going to walk around but I'll stick with you" He says calmly. He's pretty bold and confident.

"Okay" I say nodding. We talk for a bit and I drink my hot chocolate.

By the time we get there, I run out of hot chocolate and we walk to the mall. Wait what would Genos and Saitama want? Oh no I forgot to ask! I face palm but I catch up with Sonic.

"So what're you getting?" He asks.

"Uh I don't know really what would you think a cyborg would want?" I ask. He looks at me with a weird expression.

"Um I don't know" He says thinking. Well, Genos really looks up to Saitama so I could try to find a matching sweater that says 'Oppai' on it.

"Do you know where they sell sweaters with-" I stop myself, that's weird (Y/n)!

"Where they what?" Sonic asks.

"Uh w-where they sell sweaters with.....oppai on it" I say the last part quietly. I see his cheeks turn red a bit. I feel my cheeks turn red as well.

"Y-Yeah it's over there" He says pointing to a store while covering his cheeks with his hand. I nod and look over. It looks like a promising store. I smile and grab his arm and rush to the store.