Chapter 9

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

__________________________________________________

I gasp and open my eyes. Where am I?

"Let me see her!" I hear someone.

"Sir please she is in critical condition" Another voice says.

"No let me see her please!" Saitama? Wait didn't I get out of the hospital?

"Where am I?" I wheeze out.

"Ms. (L/n) you're in the hospital" I think it's a doctor.

"Where's Saitama? Where's Genos? Where's Sonic" I ask quick, the doctor shuffles around.

"Ma'am please calm down" He says. Why am I here? I thought I was out. I thought I was in the apartment.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) you're alright" I hear someone say holding my head.

"Saitama?" I whisper.

"Get them out of here STAT!" I hear. What's happening?

"Genos what's happening?" I call out.

"(Y/n) you're in critical condition but you'll be alright" He says. I let tears out.

"I-I thought I was out" I say.

"You were unconscious for a week" I hear. I hear my monitor slow down.

"Do not crowd her" The doctor demands. My vision clears and I see Saitama with a concerned face and Genos with a panicked face.

"Guys don't leave please" I plead. I see security hold them off.

"Sensei do not use force we need to go" Genos says.

"D-Don't leave.." I whisper as they drag them out. I look at the ceiling.

"Doc am I ever going to get out?" I ask softly.

"Possibly" He says. I shake my head. My heart monitor speeds up. I start to breathe faster. Indescribable pain shoots up from my body. I scream and the nurses rush in with the doctors.

"Strap her down!" I hear. Orders after orders I felt dizzy.

"(Y/n) stay with me breathe in and out" I do as I'm told and I feel myself slipping away. A single tear slips down.

~Saitama's P.O.V.~

Emotions fill my body. I couldn't let this happen. I need to see her.

"Sensei!" Genos says as he points to unused uniforms. We both looked at each other and we nod.

~Later~

I put my mask on and we stroll down the hallway.

"Excuse me do you know where the patient who got attacked by the monster is?" Genos asks a nurse. She blushes and tells him. 109. We run to it and stare outside. Doctors and nurse around her scrambling for tools. I see Genos's eyes widen in shock. I gasp as (Y/n) starts to shake. What are they doing?! I look at her heart monitor and her heart is beating rapidly. Genos breathes heavily and as his eyes become wider.

"What is it Genos?" I ask. He gasps. My eyes widen.

"Come on (Y/n).." I mutter.

~Later~

They're still working on her. They stabilized her heart monitor and she is relaxing. I stare at the floor. We both sat on some chairs not too far from the room. I tap my foot and Genos places his hands his face.

"Doctor Tomo please report to 109 immediately" An announcer says. We both look and walk to the room. It was happening again. Except she started screaming. This isn't normal. She should've been out already. There's something she didn't tell us. Something she's hiding. A doctor pushes us aside. Then the unexpected happened. I couldn't believe. I stared in horror. Genos yells in frustration and sobs. A cyborg...sobbing. The doctors stop in shock and the nurses look away. My heart shatters.

This can't be happening. The monitor stops beating just one...long..beep. Genos throws a chair across the hall hitting the wall hard. I look at Genos, he's on his knees...sobbing. A cyborg sobbing! The cyborg that was always serious and handled everything as best as he could is breaking down next to me. Breaking down and crying.

And me. The hero who lost his feelings. I feel tears already rolling down my cheeks.

"T-This can't be happening" I mutter. Tears rush down my face as I stare at the ground. The doctor comes out.

"I'm sorry you had to see that..we couldn't save her" He apologizes and leaves. When it's only Me and Genos my whole world shatters. I cry out of sadness and frustration.

___________________________________________________

This was short

DON'T HURT ME PLEASE