Chapter 5

Okay I'll continue on what we left on and reader-chan you already met Sonic.

______________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"So like professional heroes?" I ask. Both nod.

"Are the outfits not clear enough?" Genos asks. I don't answer that.

"How come I've never heard of you guys?" I ask looking at Saitama. Saitama makes a miserable face and Genos looks away.

"I wish I knew" Saitama whines. Genos pats his back, I chuckle and shake my head. Well Genos I see why he's a hero and Saitama? Well he does have the body. (Y/N) STOP he's....just a friend.

"Wait how come I never knew?" I ask.

"I thought Genos told you" Saitama says looking at the cyborg.

"We've been heroes for a long time before I met you (Y/n)" Genos says. I nod.

Our food comes and we munch down on it. I haven't ate in such a long time I almost cry because of the delicious flavor!

~Later~

"That was great" I sigh. I drop my napkin and clear my throat.

"Alright let's go" Genos says paying the owner.

"Oh wait guys! I have spare drinks I've been meaning to give out and I'm a bit too old to be drinking" The owner says holding about three bottles. Good day?

"Where'd you get these?" I ask holding one of them.

"A gift but well I'm too old and you guys seem old enough" He says chuckling. I smile and thank him with a hug.

"(Y/n)....you drink?" Genos says surprised. I turn back a bit embarrassed.

"I have my history with drinks" I say. Saitama looks at me surprised.

"I never drank" Saitama says slowly. I gasp and take all three bottles in my hand.

"Well you are tonight...Thank you!" I say walking out. The two follow and I walk happily down the street. I hum lightly thinking how I'm going to deal with a hangover.

"You mind if we drink at your place?" I ask Saitama.

"No problem" He says smiling a bit.

We arrive at his apartment and I set the bottles down.

"Okay there are three bottles meaning one for each of us but if you don't finish one just give it to me" I give a cheesy smile. "Well we'll mix juices because that alone is very strong"

"How do you know?" Saitama asks. I blush a bit embarrassed.

"I-I just do" I say quickly and look through the refrigerator. I find cherry juice and sprite.

"Nice!" I say and lay 3 cups on the counter. Genos looks at me uncertain.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know if I should let you drink" He says. I can practically see see the gears moving in his head.

"I've done this before!" I protest.

"Oh? Where?" He asks.

"Well I went to high school too you know so there were parties and drinks" I say simply. Saitama laughs.

"Wow you even drank as a minor and I never drank before" He says. I shake my head and pour the liquid into the glasses and mix in the cherry juice and sprite with a few ice cubes. Saitama looks uncertain with the glass.