Chapter 7

Enjoy~

________________________________

~Saitama's P.O.V~

"My chest feels weird" I say, touching my chest lightly.

"How does it feel?" Genos asks.

"It feels like it's been squeezed and empty" I say. "I wonder if I just need to eat more."

"When did you start feeling like this?" He asks.

"When (Y/n) started hanging out with Sonic more than us" I say.

"Is that all?"

"I started feeling bubbly in my stomach every time she looks at me or touches me or even when she smiles at me" I say. Pictures of (Y/n) flash in my mind.

"Butterflies in my stomach, I believe that is the correct term" Genos says. Is this envy? Do I envy Sonic because he gets to spend time with (Y/n) more than I do?

Well we have been drifting apart. What's so good about Sonic anyways? He kills people and she isn't freaked out by him? He's weird and he isn't that strong anyway.

"What's so good about him.." I scoff and sigh.

"Sensei where are we going?" Genos asks.

"To the mall!" I say.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I drag Sonic into a store.

"Thanks again for coming with me" I say.

"Sure I love being dragged around the mall" He deadpans. I give him a smile and enter another store.

"I just need new clothes" I say sigh. He fidgets uncomfortably and sighs.

"The thing I do for this girl" He says rubbing his neck.

"Sorry Sonic but Genos and Saitama would've been too embarrassed to even enter the store" I say shrugging.

"Doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed" He whines. I look around at all the cute clothes. So cute! Hmm well I mostly need some shorts and T-shirts. I have enough pants at home. Uh I'll go get the underwear and bras later. I see Sonic stare at some clothes and blush and look away. I shake my head and start picking out clothes.

"Aw~ This one is so cute!" I say looking at a (f/c) blouse.

"Do you need help?" An employee asks. I blush a bit. I'm a bit shy.

"Uh yeah this (f/c) blouse, is there more like this?" I ask. She looks at it and then around.

"Ah yes where your boyfriend is" She says pointing. Boyfriend? I look over to see her pointing at Sonic.

"W-What? He isn't my boyfriend he's just my friend!" I say blushing. She apologizes and goes to help another customer. It's weird to think Sonic like that if anything the person who should be my boyfriend is Sai-NO. I try and hide my embarrassment as I go to Sonic.

"Hey (Y/n) this one is pretty, you should buy it so you know you can impress that someone" Sonic says smirking. I blush more and see what he's holding. A red flowered romper. That's pretty cute actually.

"Um Sir are you going to come in?" I hear. We look over to see the employee looking at two guys outside the store. They look oddly familiar from the back. blond hair and the other bald.

Oh no. I sigh and look at some outfits for a while.

"Hey this one is cute" I say holding up a outfit which was ripped jeans and a (f/c) loose shirt. Well I think we are done here. I walk to the counter with Sonic.