Chapter 14

Enjoy!

________________________________

~Saitama's P.O.V~

I look as (Y/n) disappears and I turn back to see Genos staring at the ground in shock. I see Sonic glaring, clenching his fists ready to hit Genos. I put a hand on his shoulder and shake my head.

"Now's not the time" I mutter quietly. Sonic relaxes and looks away sadly. To be honest, that was cruel.

"Why? Why did I call her weak?" Genos asks sadly. I look at him sadly.

"Genos..." I say slowly. He looks up at me tears in his eyes shocking me and Sonic.

"I called her weak! I said she would've died forgotten! Why? I'm so stupid!" Genos yells in frustration. "I just wanted her to know what would happen but it slipped! I didn't mean.."

"I'll go over and talk to her okay?" I say pulling on my sweater. Genos looks away unsure. I sigh.

"Stay here with Genos until I return and restrain yourself from hitting him okay? Just try to cheer him up" I tell Sonic and he nods. I pull on my shoes and run out.

~Later~

I stand outside her house and knock on the door.

"(Y/n)" I say. I hear someone open the door and I see (Y/n)'s face peeking out the tiny slit of the door. I smile gently.

"Can I come in?" I ask. (Y/n) opens the door all the way.

"Sorry..." She says. Her eyes red and puffy and her voice hoarse. I come in and once (Y/n) closes the door I pull her into a tight hug and kiss her forehead.

"You know you're not weak (Y/n)" I say softly. "You're the most strongest person I've met."

"But Genos...why would he say t-that?" I hear her voice crack.

"He cares about you too (Y/n) he didn't mean it" I say. (Y/n) sniffs and hugs me a bit more tight.

"Is it true? I would've died forgotten if I never called?" (Y/n) asks, I know she's crying. I lift her face up to mine and I stare into her (E/c) teary eyes moving a strand out of her face with one finger and wiping her tears with the other.

"(Y/n) I'll never forget you...neither will Genos nor Sonic" I say and I lean in brushing my lips against her soft lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and I feel her hands on my chest. We pull away to breathe. I smile softly and (Y/n) smiles a bit.

"There's that beautiful smile" I say softly. I see her cheeks flush making my heart flutter a bit. I realize how much I missed feeling in love.

"Do you really want to move back?" I ask. (Y/n) looks away and nods.

"Y-Yeah it's not that I don't like living with you b-but I miss my home" She says softly.

"Then I'll talk to Genos about it okay?" I say reassuringly. I see her face brighten up making me smile. Our foreheads touch and I lean in and kiss her softly. (Y/n) kisses back and we melt into it.

"I love you (Y/n)" I mutter.

"I love you too Sai..." She whispers.

~Genos's P.O.V~

I frown and look down. What was I thinking? Calling her weak? When she's carrying a dangerous substance. I just didn't want (Y/n) to be in that situation again.

"Genos..." Sonic says. I look up expressionless.

"I'm so stupid" I say. "I should've never said those things."

"You were worried about her and as you said it just slipped, besides Saitama is going over to talk to her so it'll be okay" Sonic says reassuringly patting my back.

"You really think so?" I ask.

"I'm sure (Y/n) will probably be mad but you guys are like brother and sister so she'll forgive you, (Y/n) just needs time" He says.

I consider this and nod. Master is going to talk and she'll listen right? Maybe I should've let her go back, it's her home after all. I sigh.

"Yeah.." I say softly.

"Come on Genos cheer up" Sonic says.

"I'm fine" I say.

"You look mad and irritated" Sonic says.

"That's just my face!" I say and I see Sonic rolling his eyes and laying his chin on his palm leaning on the table. I sigh and shake my head.

"That slap must have hurt" Sonic says. Yeah it did.

"Yeah.." I say holding my cheek. "It's red isn't it?"

"Yeah a bit swollen" He says examining my cheek. I sigh and clear my throat. Hopefully (Y/n) forgives me.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Think you can forgive him?" Saitama asks.

"I don't know..maybe but it'll take me a while" I say.

"Take your time oh and by the way yes you can live here" Saitama says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smile warmly and giggle.

~Later~

"It's almost night I'll stay here with you tonight I've sent a text to Genos" Saitama says and I nod. I fix the couch into a bed. ((You know those couches that can do that? That's so cool!! I wish I had one!!)) I get some pillows and blankets.

"Umm I have clothes if you want?" I say.

"Yeah sure" Saitama says. I walk to a rom and get grey joggers and a white T-shirt. It should fit him. I walk back and give him the clothes.

"Thanks" He says and slowly takes off his shirt revealing his really...built body. I stare in awe but quickly look away blushing. Oh my gosh!!

"You okay?" He says giving me a smile. I smile sheepishly and nod. I go change into plain joggers and a plain black shirt. I come back and see Saitama reading Manga. I can see his muscles! I climb in next to him. He puts down the Manga and cuddle next to me. I turn off the lights and he pulls me onto his chest.

"Whoa.." I breathe out blushing. I hear Saitama chuckle lightly.

"Goodnight.." I say kissing his cheek.

"Goodnight" He says kissing my lips. Saitama wraps his arms around me and I feel his hard chest rise and fall. His steady hear beat makes me sleepy and my eyes shut.

_________________________________

I updated my lovelies!!

Please check out my other stories Thank you!!