Chapter 16

Enjoy~

_____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V before her going bonkers~

As they left a huge headache came. I whimper at the pain and I hold my head. I'm starting to think Dr. Tomo is hiding something. I take 2 painkillers and settle in the kitchen as I prepare to wash the dishes. I look at the huge pile of dishes almost touching the ceiling by 2 feet.

"Holy shit.." I say in shock as I stare at the mess."Those boys can eat!"

I start attacking the pile with soap and water. At some point I considered getting the hose and just dusting soap on it but Sai doesn't have a hose and I'm not up for drying all of it so I start washing the dishes trying my best to ignore in the pain in my head.

"Shit!" I drop the dish and hold my head tight. Bangs sound in my head and tears roll down my cheeks as I whimper. I fall on my knees and pant loudly. I wipe my tears and clear my throat. The pain slowly goes away and I grab the counter for support. This is gong to be hard.

~

I feel so sick, my eyes feel so heavy. I slowly wash the dishes watching my hand going in circular motions on the dish. My vision glitches almost. I stop washing the dishes and stare at my hand in confusion. Why am I here? Where am I? What's going on?

"We're home!" I hear and I slowly turn around and see Genos and Sai!

"Welcome home boys" I say before a huge pain bangs against my head and everything goes black.

~Present & Genos's P.O.V~

"Okay boys here is the safe house" Dr. Tomo says "Now food is supplied in the back ramen noodles and other stuff and fresh water and juices stored along with it"

We look towards the room he was pointing at. He takes out the map of the deserted city and a few places have 'X' on them.

"Just in case she finds this place there are 5 other safe houses already ready" Dr. Tomo says. "Me and my boys will be leaving"

"Wait you aren't staying?!" Sensei asks.

"I would but I can't afford to lose anymore of my men" Dr. Tomo says frowning at the floor. I detect memories in his mind. Terrible.

"Oh.." Sensei says and he nods. Dr. Tomo nods.

"There is a kitchen to your left and 2 small rooms for the 2 of you and some extra clothes to last you guys" He says before opening the door. "Good luck gentlemen.."

"Wait!" Sensei calls out. "Where's (Y/n)?"

"She's placed in the middle of the city she's fully clothed in a protective body suit and on top of a super market...it won't be long until she awakens so I must leave...be safe" And he leaves with his men. We stay there silent. None of us say anything. I detect Sensei's heart racing.

"We better get ready Sensei" I say and I walk into the rooms to see clothes already laid out. But Sensei doesn't change he only stays in his outfit. I however change and thankfully it's short sleeved. What do we do now? I see Sensei get out ramen noodles and start to boil water. I sit down in silence and check all my weapons.

I'm no where ready for this. I can't and I never will be. How can we fight (Y/n)? We will hurt her won't we? All we need to do is to keep her here or that's what Dr. Tomo told me.

~Flashback~

"Remember in her rage stage she will heal quicker than a human being" Dr. Tomo says "Fight her until she gets tired but do not kill her."

"Yes sir" I say writing notes down.

"But she will try to kill you so don't fall for her using her real voice" Dr. Tomo says "The substance is like a demon so remember that (Y/n) isn't her it's the substance in another form."

"What do you mean her real voice?" I ask.

"Well from my studies when the subject is in that stage their voice is distorted uh like their voice mixes between high and low voices but the minute she uses her real voice get away from her as possible"

I nod and scribble notes quickly. I can't do this. But I need to.

~End of Flash back~

A big explosion sounds and Sensei flinches visibly. I clench my teeth and stand up.

"We should get going" I say. Master nods and I see fear in his eyes which shocks me. We carefully go through the dark hallway and we hear another explosion near. We find an exit and Sensei slowly opens it.

"It's clear" He says and we quickly get out and hide in a building.

"What do we do?" Sensei asks.

"I guess we should keep an eye on her and once she sees us...we have to fight back" I say the last part slowly and Sensei nods. I see a supermarket fly over us and a loud blood-curdling scream.

"She's near us by 1 mile" I say.

"Let's go up the stairs" Sensei says and we go up the abandoned building, it's stairs didn't look trusting as if it could break any minute but we rushed up anyways.

On the 16th floor we look over the balcony and spot (Y/n). Her (H/l) hair is now up to the back of her knees. Her body suit a greenish black glow as she hovers 20 ft off the ground. She stretches out her hand and a broken building hovers slowly. She closes her hand to a fist and almost in a second the building turns into dust.

"Holy shit.." I mutter. I see Sensei clench his fists.

"I can't watch this.." He mutters. He shuts his eyes but I stare at (Y/n). She lets out a screeching shriek and punches into the ground and I feel the ground shake. Her (H/c) hair tangles in the air. This continues for 20 minutes.

But suddenly (Y/n) stops and drops the house. Her nose moves as if she's sniffing. Suddenly her head whips to our direction. For what I was hoping to be her (E/c) eyes were replaced by black hollow eyes and white pupils. Hey eyes stare into ours and a crazy smirk appears on her face.

"Sensei!" I grab Sensei and fly out as (Y/n) kicks the building. It shatters to the ground like glass. (Y/n) let's out an animal like growl as her eyes pierce through ours. Her heart is beating faster than the usual human and her mind is racing I cannot catch one thought.

(Y/n) launches at us in full force and I am able to dodge her. Sensei holds on and I fly to a dark space in the building.

"We should be safe here" I say and Sensei holds his chest tightly.

"I don't want to do this" He says.

"But we have to Sensei...for (Y/n)" I say.

"For me?~" I hear it from behind me and Sensei's eyes widen.

__________________________________

OMG now the action begins!!

Sorry for any mistakes!!