Chapter 18

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~Genos's P.O.V~

I groggily open my eyes to see a ceiling? I sit up immediately and see I'm in the safe house. Where's sensei?

"Sensei?" I call out. Total silence until...

"In here" I hear in the kitchen. I look to see my body has been fully repaired so I stand up from the bed and walk over to the kitchen to see Sensei eating noodles at the table.

"Sensei...you're safe" I say a bit relieved. Sensei nods and looks up at me.

"Luckily I was able to repair you using this book" He holds up a book on repairing cars.

"Sensei that's for repairing cars" I say.

"Uh oh! Well close enough, at least I repaired you" He says. I nod and Sensei's face turns serious.

"Genos...never ever fight without me...we're both in this together" He says. "If you fight, I fight."

"I'm sorry sensei" I say looking down.

"C'mon now, let's eat" Sensei says. I nod and we sit down at the table and eat silently.

"We should train for tomorrow" I suggest and he nods.

~next day~

"Sensei I don't hear anymore explosions" I say grabbing my arm off the floor. Sensei coughs and I help him up.

"Huh? Oh yeah" He says. Dr. Tomo said it would stop someday today. Finally.

"Let's go repair you then we'll go find (Y/n)" Sensei says and I detect relief in his tone. I nod and we go inside the safe house and Sensei finds the book.

"We won't ever talk about what happened today okay Genos?" Sensei almost demands. I give a nod and I stay silent. I'd rather not remember as well.
~

"Okay does it feel good?" Sensei asks.(OHOHOHO)

"Yeah it feels right" I say trying out my arm.

"Alright let's go" Sensei says and we walk out the door. I start scanning for any life form and I detect life form 4 blocks away.

"Sensei four blocks away" I say. Sensei nods and we start on foot.

~

"Genos! Over here!" Sensei calls out and I see him carrying (Y/n). I run up and see her already fully recovered.

"I'll call Dr. Tomo-"

"We're already here" I look back to see Dr. Tomo walking towards us. We both greet and we walk back to the safe house.

"I'll give (Y/n) a quick check up and we'll back up" Dr. Tomo says setting his bag down on the table. We stay silent and Sensei lays (Y/n) on the table and we watch Dr. Tomo check her blood pressure, temperature and her heart rate.

"Well she's unconscious but other than that she's fine" Dr. Tomo sighs and he packs up his stuff. "When (Y/n) wakes up make sure she eats a lot."

"Let's go sir the helicopter is waiting" one of his men say. Dr. Tomo motions us to come and Sensei picks up (Y/n) and we walk out and get on the helicopter.

"So how was it?" Dr. Tomo asks. Me and Sensei look at each other not knowing what to say.

"It was...difficult" I say hesitantly. Dr. Tomo doesn't say anything and the whole ride is silent between us.

~

"She'll probably wake up sooner today...and again make sure (Y/n) eats and Genos you know the drill" Dr. Tomo says leaving us home. We both nod and we take (Y/n) inside.