Chapter 3

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V & 1 week later~

Ever since that monster attack, I locked my doors and windows all the time. I rarely went out because I was scared to run into anything else.

I wasn't really scared at first but once I woke up I started thinking about how I could've died and I could've been ripped to pieces. What if another monster comes? What if there is another monster Watching me...waiting for me...and is only waiting for me to be vulnerable?

I became paranoid. I was terrified of being alone. Even when everyone ignored me or never noticed me I still wanted to be with someone. I stopped looking out windows and leaving them slightly opened fearing that another would come and kill me and if it does, Genos nor Saitama would be there to save me. So I laid in bed with the sheets over me.

I didn't want to die or at least in the hands of monsters. I felt ashamed and I felt like a coward for being this vulnerable. I stayed awake until I couldn't anymore. I hardly ate because I was scared of going to the kitchen. I kept telling myself 'Go (Y/n) there isn't any monsters stop being a childish fool and go' but I just couldn't.

I pull the covers over me and shiver a bit. What a fool I am. Then I hear a knock. I yelp and grab my sheets tighter. 

"(Y/n)?" I hear a voice call out. I tremble and shut my eyes tightly.

"Oi (Y/n) open up" Is it Genos?

"Genos?" I call out.

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

"I don't think she's home" I hear another voice.

"She's always home" Genos says.

"Open up (Y/n)!" knocking sounds make me flinch.

"Genos calm down!" I think it's Saitama.

Then I hear the window crash. I scream and fumble in the sheets. What if it's a monster? I peek through when I hear footsteps. I look around and dart for the closet and slam it shut taking my blanket with me.

I quiver and hold my breath. Tears stream down. It's gonna get me. It's gonna find me and kill me or eat me then kill me. I hear the footsteps at the doorway. I dare not to peek. I hear the footsteps go around and room and stop at the closet. I hear a low grunt. I stare as the closet door opens slowly. My eyes widen in fear. The urge to close my eyes is strong but they don't. The door opens roughly and the light blinds me. I close my eyes and scream. I thrash around. 

"(Y/n)! Calm down!" I hear. I thrash as I feel arms trying to hold mine. I struggle until I feel someone pin me down. I whimper and let the tears slide down.

"(Y/n) calm down it's only me" I hear. I slowly open my eyes to see Saitama. I breathe heavily and stare at him. 

"Genos I found her!" He calls out letting go of my arms. He stands up as Genos walks in. 

"Geez (Y/n) you really scared us" Genos says walking up to me. I wipe my tears and frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I hug my knees and stare at the floor.

"Have you been eating? Have you slept? Have you gone out?" Question after question Genos wouldn't stop.

"Genos calm down" Saitama says. Genos quickly stops Saitama kneels down in front of me.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asks seriously. How could I answer? How do you tell someone that you're paranoid? Scared? Traumatized? Without looking weak? How? I struggle for an answer. I gulp and feel tears sting my eyes. 

"I-I...uh" I stutter and feel my face get hot. I search for words. My mind rushes. I stutter more.

"Calm down okay? Take a deep breath and think slowly" Saitama says softly. I'm surprised of the softness from his voice. I stare at him in awe. I see a faint blush appear on his cheeks. My mind slows down.

"I haven't ate since the attack, I haven't gone out I only stayed in my bed, and I haven't slept, I'm terrified" I say quietly staring at the floor. Silence is the only thing I hear. I slowly look up to see Saitama and Genos look at me in shock. I stare at them with a nervous expression. 

"(Y/n)..." Genos says slowly. I look down in shame. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Saitama asks. "We could've helped you"

"Sorry..." I say quietly. Then I feel Saitama and Genos hug me. I hug back quickly.

"How about we go out to eat okay?" Genos asks. Saitama smiles and nods.

"Sure" I say.

~Later~

I quickly fix my (f/c) and black plaid shirt. I walk between the two. We walk in silence. This is pretty awkward. I tighten my grip at the end of my shirt. I sigh and take a deep breath. Calm down (Y/n) there are no monsters. I clear my throat and smile. I look around at the sun setting. I smile warmly.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To this shop, it's really good" Saitama says. I nod and look straight ahead. I noticed now that I felt empty because I haven't eaten. We talk about the usual until we come across a little shop. Saitama holds the door for me and I walk in. We sit down and talk.

"Wait you're a hero?!" I yell shocked.

"Yeah but no one knows me yet" Saitama says making a funny face. I look at the two. They do look like heroes though. "But I'm surprised you haven't noticed since I'm always wearing a cape."

I always thought it was like a costume or something but I'd feel bad to tell him that.

"You too Genos?" I ask the cyborg. He nods.

"And you guys never told me?!" I yell again. This was going to be a long night.

_______________________________________

Sorry this was short guys ! I'll update soon so don't miss out

See ya!!

Edited 3/4/18 1:03 AM