Chapter 2

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

The alarm went off loudly. I groan and search for the annoying clock.

"Ugh where is it?" I muttered. I found the clock and turn it off. I sighs and turns to her side. Oh yeah I need to take a shower. I lazily get up but fall down on the floor, face first.

"You really are clumsy" I hear someone say. I look up to see Genos.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sleepily rubbing my eyes.

"Well you didn't call me last night when you got home but me and sensei had to fight some monsters and I was worried so I came through your window" He explains.

"Oh okay" I say smiling a bit and slowly going back to sleep.

"Oi! (Y/n) wake up!" He says nudging me with his foot. I whine and roll over.

"Wait you came in through my window?!" I yell sitting up.

"Yes" He says. I scratch my head and yawn.

"You didn't have to do that you know" I say stretching.

"Well I was worried and so was sensei" He says in a matter-in-fact tone. Wait Saitama was...worried? About me? I feel a knot in my stomach and I get up.

"Well I'm going to take a shower so you can stay here and there is some food if you're hungry" I say getting a towel and some clothes.

Genos nods and goes to the kitchen. I walk to the bathroom and lay my towel out and turn on some music on my speakers. I look through my playlist and put on 'I'm not the only one' By Sam smith. I turn on the hot water and some cold water and start to strip myself of my clothes. I sigh as the song starts to begin. I sing along.

"You and me, we made a vow

For better or for worse"

I step in the shower and let the little droplets hit my back.

"I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in a way it hurts"

I start to shampoo my hair and gently massage my scalp.

" For months on end I've had my doubts,

Denying every tear"

I hit the notes perfectly and resume to clean my hair and body. I hum the rest of the song and start to sing again.

" You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one "

I sigh and finish my shower. I wrap my body around my towel and dry my hair with a smaller one. I step out the shower to find my clothes gone.

Shit I forgot them outside. I whine a bit. Besides Genos is in the kitchen, he won't see me. I peek out the door and see no one. Good. I walk out and try to find my clothes.

Where'd I put them?

I hear a low growl coming from my closet. It must be my imagination actually I know it isn't but I really don't want to believe what I think it is.

I'm 100% sure it should've been out here. Wait the closet! Oh fuck. I walk closer and quietly open the closet door. I look up to see an ugly monster. I gawk and gasp in horror. It looks down at me and smiles. I almost let out a scream until the monster hushed me.