Chapter 6

Enjoy~

______________________________

~Saitama's P.O.V~

"Sensei" Genos says.

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you stop her? We both know you were awake" He asks. We lay there on the floor.

"I don't know..." I say. I sigh and sit up with a major headache. I look over to see two cups of water.

"My head hurts" Genos says rubbing his forehead. I stumble to my feet and grunt. I hear Genos gasp and dart to the bathroom.

I tilt my head in confusion and drink one of the cups. I hear him throwing up and I cringe. Is the room spinning? I feel it coming up my throat. Oh fuck I taste the ramen noodles.

"Sensei-" I push Genos aside roughly and run to the bathroom and throw up the ramen noodles. I cough up the rest and catch my breath. I wash my mouth and walk out to see Genos no where in sight.

"Uh Genos?" I call out, looking around. I look to see my transparent slide door broken. I gasp and run to the balcony.

"G-Genos?!" I look down to see Genos on the concrete sidewalk. Uh I think I pushed him too hard.

"You alive?" I yell out. He weakly raises his arm with a thumbs up. I nod with a concerned face.

~Later~

"So why didn't you stop her?" He asks drinking the water. I take a sip ad sigh.

"I would've made the situation worse and she thought we were asleep so it would've made her more mad and besides what was I going to say?" I ask.

"You could've told her about the gift you bought for her, sensei" He says.

"I wonder what she heard though" I say.

~Recap~

"Oi Sensei when are you gonna give her the present" Genos whispers as (Y/n) leaves the room. I sigh and look down at the sweater.

"Oh (Y/n) right I forgot to give it to her but it looks ugly" I say. Genos looks at me and face palms.

"Sensei it's just like ours" He says.

"She's gonna hate it, its unlikable to girls" I say. We both sigh and I hide the sweater as I hear (Y/n) come back.

~Present~

"I wonder too" Genos says. I clear my throat and take another sip. It must have been something really bad but I don't know so I can't do anything.

What if she heard what I bought her and thought it was ugly? Nah from what she said it wasn't anything like that. She thought we were talking bad things about her behind her back. I whine.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Well from the information I've gotten, when women are mad or sad it's best to let them have space to cool down" He says. I nod.

"Have you ever seen her mad or sad?" I ask. I see Genos think for a moment.

"I've seen her sad before but not mad, well she hates being forgotten and last time I forgot her while we were going somewhere and I was confused and later I found (Y/n) at the entrance sad and it was quiet while we were going home, she didn't say bye, she just left home and it took a long time for her to forgive me" He says.

"I wonder why we forget her" I look at my cup of water and at the pain killers.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~