Chapter 19

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Hey Sonic can you meet me in front of Saitama's house?" I ask over the phone.

"(Y/n)?!" Suddenly I hear heavy knocks on the door. I quickly go to the door careful not to wake the two snoring heroes. I open it and suddenly I'm bear hugged by the ninja.

"(Y/n)! You're okay!" He says.

"Hey Sonic" I say.

"We missed you so much!" He says. I smile a bit and he let's me go.

"So what happened?" Sonic asks.

"Sonic there's something different about me...it's scaring me..." I say frowning.

"What is it?" I pull him inside to the kitchen and get the same knife.

"(Y/n) what are you-(Y/n)!" I slide the blade across my hand and a few drops of blood leak out, but in seconds it heals.

"Sonic why is that happening?"

"Whoa...I don't know maybe Genos and Saitama know" Sonic says. I put the knife in the sink and rub my eye.

"It's scaring me...what the hell am I?" I ask.

"You're still (Y/n)" Sonic says shrugging. I look away and sigh. Yeah I'm still me. Nothing has changed about that.

"I mean Genos and Saitama mention I'm holding a substance...does that make me immortal or just fast at healing?" I ask rhetorically. Sonic stays silent until his cell rings.

"Hello...oh what's wrong?...okay I'll there right now...bye" Sonic hangs up and sighs "Sorry (Y/n) I have to go somewhere I'll see you later."

"Okay bye" We hug and in a second he's gone leaving me in silence.

~

I'm so confused so scared...so alone! Who can I talk to who can relate?

Saitama pulls on his outfit.

"I'll be back (Y/n) there is a monster on the other side of town and the police are struggling" He says, "Genos is in the kitchen okay?"

I nod and he kisses my forehead then leaves. I sit there as thoughts race through my mind.

I don't belong here.

Am I still what is considered a human being?

I'm an outcast.

No one can relate.

"(Y/n) the food is ready" Genos calls out. I wonder if Genos ever feels lonely for being the only cyborg, well the only good one. Or Saitama for being the strongest of them all. Do they ever get lonely?

"(Y/n)?-"

"Genos...do you ever feel alone?" I ask looking down at the ground. He stays silent and I see him sit next to me setting down a bowl.

"No I don't...I have you and Sensei" He says. I stay silent and scratch at the floor.

"Don't you wish you had another cyborg friend?" I ask.

"Sometimes..." He replies. Thoughts race through my mind and I scratch more. "Why?"

"I feel...so...alone" I mutter keeping my eye on my finger scratching the floor. "I'm not normal...why can't I be normal?!"

Suddenly my hand goes through the floor ripping through the hard floor. I yelp and scoot back in shock. My face twists into horror. Genos stares at the hole in the floor in shock.