Chapter 12

Enjoy!!

______________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I wake up gasping from a nightmare. Weird it's so rare for me to have nightmares. I clear my throat and sigh. I look around and I close my eyes trying to relax. The floor snores lightly. What? I force my eyes to open again and look up to see a sleeping Saitama. I smile softly and stand up wiping the sweat off my forehead. Where's Genos? I quietly stand up and enter the kitchen to see Genos and Sonic.

"Sonic!" I say. He looks up smiling.

"(Y/n)! I'm glad you're okay" He says running towards me, he picks me up by a hug and twirls me around. I miss his goofy irritated self. I hug him tightly and he returns it. I hear someone come in and see Saitama come in rubbing one of his eyes.

"Morning" He stops when he sees us hugging.

"Good morning" We say in unison. He looks at us for a bit and nods.

"Well I'm glad you're okay" Sonic says pulling away.

"Thanks it's nice to see you" I say smiling and we sit down. Then a flash of memories of my nightmare flash in my head giving me a headache.

"(Y/n)!" The memory screams in my head and I hold my temple tightly. Screams ring in my head. I groan and my breath hitches.

"(Y/n)?" I feel someone touch my shoulder and I jump to my feet. The 3 boys stare at me.

"Are you okay?" Saitama asks. I nod.

"S-Sorry I'm just a little jumpy" I say nervously laughing. I feel Genos's stare on me. Saitama gives me a unconvinced look and so does Sonic.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say and quickly sprint there. I put my hands on the sides of the sink and stare at the mirror. Somethings changed. I stare at myself. Calm down (Y/n) you're being paranoid again. I focus on the mirror then a crack appears on the mirror startling me. I didn't do that right? I clear my throat and focus on the mirror again. Suddenly it all crashes on the sink making me yell. What the hell.

"(Y/n) you okay?" Genos asks.

"I'm fine" I call back. I notice the blood on my palm. Shards of glass were stuck.

"Um probably not" I say opening the door. Genos gasps at the broken mirror and my bleeding palm. Saitama comes in.

"Wow why are you bleeding?" He says holding hand.

"I don't know..the mirror! And then it just cracked and then I was bleeding!" I say trying to get my thoughts together

"How about we take care of that wound first" Genos says carefully. I pull away a bit. Why are they acting like that? Like if I'm crazy?

"I can do it myself" I say going to the kitchen for the First-Aid kit. I dress my wound and wrap the bandages around.

"You okay?" Sonic asks.

"Fan fucking tastic" I say slumping down next to him laying my chin on my palm.

"Want to talk about?" He asks. I sigh. Not here though.

"Later" I say and he nods. Genos and Saitama come in and Sonic looks at me with a 'You're already living with him might as well tell him you like him' look. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Hey" They both say. I wave at them. Suddenly the nightmare flashes again in my mind.

"Please! Don't leave me here! Help me!" It was my voice! A scream fills my head. I thought I could actually hear it. I hold my hair and breathe heavily. Stop it! I don't want to remember that! My heart is squeezing. I clear my throat.

"I-I'm gonna go for a walk" I say standing up. I noticed I was in shorts so I threw over a sweater and some shoes. Before the boys say anything I'm out the door. It isn't empty here which kind of irritates me.

"(Y/N)!" I look back to see Saitama running to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine just needed some fresh air" I say turning a corner to an empty street.

"Genos says you're heart was beating fast and that you were experiencing a flash back" He says.

"Damn Cyborg and his updated gears.." I mutter. Saitama blocks my way.

"Are you really okay?" Saitama asks seriously. I look into his brown eyes and I feel the tears. He pulls me into an embrace and I sniff. We don't say anything. He hugs me a bit tighter.

"It's going to be okay" He says with a reassuring tone. I blush, his voice soothes me.

"(Y/n) I've been meaning to tell you something" Saitama says and I lift my head up and he looks down at me.

"What is it?" I ask softly. One of his hands cup my cheek and his arm snakes around my waist.

"(Y/n) I....I love you" Saitama says a blush dusting his cheeks. My eyes widen. He loves me? It takes me a while to see I've been staring at him.

"Sai I love you too" I stammer making it his turn to widen his eyes. He gives me a warm smile and he leans in close. Our lips millimeters apart. Finally he smashes his lips into mine. It takes me a while to respond and I melt into the kiss.

Then I wake up. (Just kidding lol)

Saitama pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away to breathe and I feel my face heat up.

"W-We better get back" He says.

~Later~

I yawn as I lay my bed out. I'm so tired. I lay down and look out the balcony. It's a nice view. Then I feel someone join me.

"Yo" Saitama says smiling. I scoot over a bit and smile back. We cuddle and I feel my face heat up.

"Goodnight" I say. I feel Saitama kiss my forehead as I close my eyes.

"Goodnight" He whispers. I hear a camera go off.

"Oi Sonic you owe me $30"

"Like hell I do!"

"Remember the bet we made? I won fair and square"

"Ugh you damn cyborg...here!"

__________________________________

Oh Genos you and your bets! I hope you guys enjoyed this my lovelies~