Chapter 13

Enjoy~

________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V & 3 weeks later~

Everything is back to normal. Nothing big has happened but I went to see Dr. Tomo for my headaches and nightmares. He said it's part of my scary injury.

"Take these pills and it should take the pain away" He says. I nod and wait for Genos to pick me up.

"Damn it where is he?" I mutter. I sigh and look around. My mind flashes white. Memories flash in an inhuman speed, I feel a headache coming.

"Get out of the way!!" A voice screeches in my mind. I grit my teeth. It's a nightmare I had. I can't remember it but I remember waking up in cold sweat.

"(Y/n)!! Run!!" I try and remember. All I remember is a deserted town and it's raining hard. Lightening flashes. I see Genos and Saitama fighting a monster.

"(Y/n)!! (Y/n)!!"

"Oi (Y/n) are you okay?" I snap out of it and see Genos standing in front of me.

"Huh oh I'm fine" I say.

"Okay let's go we have food ready" Genos says and I climb on his back.

"What are we eating?" I ask.

"Ramen noodles" Genos says.

"Yahoo!!" I cheer as he launches into the air. My hair blows back as the air hits my face. We land on the roof safely.

"See that's a 10/10!" I say smiling at him. Genos rolls his eyes playfully and we go to the apartment.

"We're home!!" I shout opening the door. Saitama and Sonic look up from the TV. Sonic hangs out here a lot now. Saitama smiles at me.

"Yo" Sonic says his eyes glued to the screen. Saitama hugs me and goes back to the TV.

"Where is the food?" I ask.

"In the kitchen" Genos says and I sprint to the bowl waiting for me and I start eating. I smile as I devour the noodles.

"What did Dr. Tomo say" Genos asks.

"He said to take some pills and it should relieve the pain" I say swallowing the noodles.

"Good" Genos says and I pass the empty bowl to him.

"Thank you!" I say smiling. "I'm going out for a run okay?"

"Okay" Genos says.

"I'll be back I'm going for a run" I tell Sonic and Sai.

"Okay be safe" They both say and I nod going out. I start jogging down the street until I'm out of sight. I quickly turn the corner and change directions. Genos usually didn't let me run but today was pure luck. I turn another corner and dart down the street. I've been meaning to visit home but Genos and Sai were always following me but over these 3 weeks they started letting me go out alone. Sometimes Genos wouldn't let me run I felt like a punished child. But not today! I run faster and faster.

~Later~

I pant placing my knees on my hands for support. At least I made it! I look at my house and clear my throat. The door is still open. I quietly walk inside and see no monsters. I check every room and closet. It's clear. Genos wouldn't let me be in the house thinking it might trigger bad thoughts but I feel fine. I stay on my bed and lie down. I miss being home alone. Not that I don't like living with Sai and Genos but I just feel more at home here.

"I miss here" I mutter. "Maybe I can convince Genos!"

I smile and I fix my bed and some other things. I make sure the windows are locked and blocked by something. Then before I leave, I place something to block the door and I quickly begin my jog again. From where the sun is, it should be 4:00 PM. I break into a sprint If I don't make it until 5:30 PM Genos will suspect something! But I feel new energy race through my body and my speed increases causing me to run even faster. Almost inhuman. I shake my head, maybe it's my imagination!

In 30 minutes I make it and stay outside for a bit before entering.

"I'm back" I say panting.

"Yo" The boys say in unison. I'm drenched in sweat and I huff getting a towel and fresh clothes. I enter the washroom and quickly take a 10 minute shower. Wow that was fast but I was eager to tell Genos about my suggestion. I come out in my 'Oppai' sweater and grey joggers.

"Genos!" I call out.

"Yeah?" He says. I make sure no one is in the kitchen. I motion him to go to the kitchen quietly and he nods. We sit at the table silently.

"What did you want to tell me?" Genos asks.

"Well on my jog I was thinking I wanted to...you know well maybe.." I say sheepishly. "Move back to my house!"

I bite my lip waiting for his answer.

"What? No" Genos says.

"But Genos!" I say, "I want to move back I miss home."

"This is your home what if something happens?" Genos asks.

"I'll figure something out, I'm not saying I don't like living here! But-" He cuts me off.

"No (Y/n)! It's too dangerous we almost lost you" He says seriously. My breath hitches and I bite my lip.

"I know that! But who knows what will happen? I can defend myself! I just wasn-" Again cut off.

"(Y/n) a girl like you can't defend all by yourself! Who knows what monster will creep out and attack you? You won't be moving into that house" Genos says firmly. I glare at him.

"Why? I can handle myself! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't handle myself!" I shout. Genos returns my glare.

"What if the monster comes back? (Y/n) we're worried about you! We don't want to leave you helpless!" Genos says. Helpless? I killed it though.

"I've been living there as long as I remember! If I lived that long I can continue it! Stop worrying about me and worry about yourself! I'm not helpless Genos I killed that monster!" I yell.

"You won't be moving into that house! You can't handle yourself (Y/n)! Understand that! You're weak!" Genos yells. My eyes widen in shock. He never yelled at me let alone call me weak. I grit my teeth.

"You know what?! I don't need your fucking permission! I'm a grown person and I can handle myself! I will be moving into that house! I'M NOT WEAK!" I yell angrily. Saitama and Sonic come in watching. Genos glares at me and I glare right back.

"No you're not" He says. "You're weak, without us you would've died."

My eyes widen in shock and my mouth parts open a bit.

"Oi Genos that's taking it too far" Saitama says slowly.

"So? She needs to know that without us she would've never made that phone call that practically saved her life and she would've died forgotten" I snapped. Died forgotten? I raise my hand and swing my hand slapping Genos with all I got. I never hit Genos. But he said something that I won't ever let slide. The slap echoes the room but silence falls. Genos's eyed widen in shock and I feel the tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Don't you ever say that!" I hiss the words dripping with venom. He looks at me his eyes full of regret. My vision gets blurry by the tears.

"(Y/n)-" I cut him off by putting on my shoes and running out the door. He never called me weak. He never said those before.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Genos calls out but I run faster feeling the energy again. I let my legs run in an inhuman speed and in 5 minutes I'm in front of my house. I remove the object blocking the door and I enter slamming the door shut angrily.

"Who does he think he is?! Calling me weak?!" I yell. I wipe my tears and sniff.

"I'm not weak!" I yell angrily punching the wall making a dent. I punch it again and a hole forms making me satisfied.

"I can handle myself....I won't be forgotten!" I say crying. A headache flashes through me and I suddenly feel sick and exhausted. I hear my heartbeat filling my ears. I flop on the couch and close my eyes. I'm not weak.

___________________________________

INTENSE!!