Undyne

Your heroic jump-and-yell-with-stick had Flowey yelling at you that you were a total idiot. That thought did cross your mind... You brought said stick down onto the pissed-off fish woman, and it... Didn't do much. Well. It certainly brought attention to you. The fish woman-you were assuming this was Undyne, because Flowey's shout of "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ATTACKING UNDYNE YOU ABSOLUTE MORON?!" rang out in the air as your poor stick broke-whipped around with obvious surprise. Sans burst into laughter, laughing so hard he nearly fell over.

"Wow-hahahaaaaa-kiddo.... I-I dihehehedn't think you had that in ya, hahaaaaaa!" He grinned widely through his laughter. "Who knew you were that stupid?" He continued with a snort. Papyrus smacked the back of Sans' skull with his hand with a frown, but there was a small twinkle of amusement in his eye sockets.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU LITTLE PUNK?!" Undyne shouted at you as you stumbled backwards. You shot Sans a glare, and turned your frightened expression to Undyne. Her eyes seemed to widen with shock, and then a malicious grin covered her features. "Oh, you're the human, aren't you? Well this'll be fun. I'll kill you and take your soul! Straight to Asgore!!" She snarled, a red energy spear appearing in her hand. She threw it at you, and you shrieked, diving to the side. The skeleton brothers had backed up, but were sticking around. To watch? This whole place was full of sick monsters. "STAND STILL!" She shouted.

"Like hell!" You shouted back, standing your ground. For now. You figured you would have to run soon enough, but for now... You'd hold out. Probably.

"Remind me WHY you jumped at THE LEADER OF THE ROYAL GUARD?!" Flowey yelled at you. He was angry, but also he was scared. You could hear it in his voice.

"I-I wanted to help!" You yelped as you dodged two more energy spears.

"Help. The skeletons. Who are trying. To kill you. Brilliant." The flower shook his head, and then yelped himself as he flew off your arm, hitting a wall and slumping down.

"HEY!" You turned your attention to Sans. You knew he did it, throwing Flowey with his magic. "This doesn't involve you!" He shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets innocently.

"Too much talking." Was his simple answer. A spear smacked into the ground directly in front of you and you jumped back with surprise. No more talking to the skeleton brothers.

"PAPYRUS, YOU BONEBAG, COME AND HELP ME!" Undyne snapped, and he stepped forward with a frown.

"Undyne... I'll be taking the humans soul." He crossed his arms over his black armor. She laughed.

"Look, let's kill the human first, and then decide on that." She grinned with her sharp teeth. Papyrus shrugged, stepping into the fight. Sans could only start laughing again, knowing his brothers true intentions.

Papyrus used magic to make bones appear and you groaned. Again with this crap. You dodged and nearly got stabbed in the stomach by a spear. Now you had to deal with both of them?! Dodging left, right, and center, you got nicked and scraped on occasion. It stung, but it was manageable for a while... All those started to add up, wearing on your stamina. Your movements started to get slow, sloppy. That's when things got... Weird? It seemed like Papyrus' attacks got in the way of Undyne's, and her attacks got in the way of Papyrus'. They seemed to be fighting each other to see who would finish this!

"HEY! LAZYBONES! ATTACK THE HUMAN, DON'T BLOCK MY ATTACKS!"

"Look, gillsack, I'm gonna finish this and take her soul, not you." Papyrus was also mad, growling even, but not quite yet yelling like Undyne. Taking this opportunity while they were arguing and throwing attacks at each other, you slowly backed up until you reached where Flowey had fallen.

"Hey. Are you okay?" You asked your flower friend. He nodded weakly.

"I-I'm okay. A little banged up, but I think I'm okay. I'm sorry, I'm not much help... Just really scared. And also, I'm too weak to use my magic." He did his best imitation of a shrug. You lifted him gently and laid him around your neck, like a scarf like he had been during your trip through Snowdin. You figured that he was too weak to stay on your arm like before. Sans, luckily, hadn't noticed you moving around behind the scenes of the battle. He seemed amused by the fact that Undyne and his brother were fighting. Good. He was distracted. You could probably sneak away and run for it, again. You started to inch away, back to the tall grass where you could hide, and better sneak around, and Sans locked eyes with you. Instead of stopping, you turned and darted into the tall grass.

Sans chuckled darkly, again, under his breath. While his brother and Undyne fought for the right to kill and take your soul, you had slipped away, and he witnessed it. You were clever, he would admit that much. More than he expected. With a strange feeling he couldn't place, he used his teleportation powers to teleport himself into the tall grass you had hidden yourself in. Why was it always you two? Always him chasing poor you... Why hasn't he killed you yet? You decided if you had the chance, you would ask him. You crouched in the tall grass, up against a wall. In hindsight, that was stupid. You basically cornered yourself. You heard the rustling of the grass around you, and watched with wide eyes as the grass on all sides of you rustled and moved around. "Look, kid, you're a lot more clever than I originally thought. I gotta give you credit there. But, look... Pap and Undyne are on a war path now." You heard Sans' voice in the grass. "You're pretty much fucked. I'm not saying I'm saving your ass either. But a warning." He shrugged, but you didn't see it. "I'm not your friend." He added with a deep frown. "I dunno. Got a weird feelin' about you, brat."

You sat extremely still, unsure of how to react to this. Finally, you find your voice, even though Flowey slapped you with his leaves. "Why haven't you killed me yet, if you want my soul so bad?" You asked quietly, just loud enough to be heard over the still-ongoing fight. All that greeted you was silence. But then...

"I really don't know, you damn brat. If you wanna get out of here, run past my bro and Undyne. They... Probably won't notice. I'll tell them eventually that you must have escaped. I'll have hell to pay, but... Heh." His face popped up right in front of yours and you screamed, but he covered your mouth. "They'll hear you, idiot. Go." You nodded, and he backed off. You stood, adjusted your backpack, and took off running. You ran straight by Undyne and Papyrus, who weren't throwing attacks, but were having a shouting match now. You ran, and ran, until you reached a place that was very red, very warm/hot, and there seemed to be fire and lava everywhere.

"This place has so many surprises for me..."