Update On The Author

Hello, my faithful readers. I know, just one more chapter before we close the story of Underfell. However, if you wanted to continue the adventure, I will write a second book with the other universe as I mentioned before. I thought I could share what's happened with me, and why I haven't updated lately.

-I have a lot of personal stuff that's been happening that's just been not good. My uncle is worse and officially terminal, and my other uncle is so bad my dad doesn't want me to see him again.
-The one-year anniversary of my nana's death just passed, so I wasn't up to writing anything.
-I've been going on vacations as well.
-I have recently developed insomnia, leaving me exhausted all the time, even though I try to take medicine for it. This has also affected me some.
-I think I am developing depression. Now this is just me speculating, but I have little motivation, am always tired, and rarely happy these days.
-I have some issues with some friends
-In good news, I have been working hard to get my license (yes I'm late because driving scared me)
-I now have a girlfriend so I've been spending time with her
-I've been trying to be a help around my house because my family has been very stressed lately

In short, loads of personal stuff no one cares about. I promise, promise I will finish this off by next Thursday. However I can't give a definite date for the second book. I think i will take a longer break after I finish this, before starting the next book. Put my life in order. I am about to start my senior year, so things will be much more stressful. Bear with me is all I ask.

I cannot thank you guys enough for the support you offer to me, and my story!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I love all of you guys.
~Signed, The Author