Home (Underfell Ending)

AN: I'm sorry for the wait. I don't have much of an excuse. Loss of motivation, hard times, school... The usual. This chapter is only for those who wanted a solid ending to Underfell. I will start a second book to continue to other universes, so please keep an eye out for that. This chapter is not canon to my series. It is... An alternate ending of sorts. A nice tie-up for just Underfell since some people wanted that. Without further ado, here we go.

Undyne was sulking outside of the skeleton brothers home, muttering about the cold. She missed the little twerp of a human, and wondered when you would return. That's when she looked up and her eyes widened. "Yo, Alphys! Sans, Papyrus! Get out here!" She shouted in happiness, before running towards you. You flinched, memories of the other Undyne rising to the surface, but hugged your Undyne anyways. She would never hurt you.

"Kid. You're back." Sans smiled lazily as he joined Undyne by you, like he wasn't the least bit worried while you had been gone. You knew he really was worried the entire time, he cared too much to not be worried. "Let's get you inside." He added, ushering you into the warmth that was his home.
"Human! What happened to you?" Papyrus shouted in his usual loud voice, worried. You clothes were still stained with your own blood and ripped up probably beyond repair. You only noticed that now.
"I'm okay... I have a lot to share." You finally spoke up. Toriel came out from the kitchen now, carrying a pie. She nearly dropped it at the sight of you and the state you were in. Instead, the pie found its way to safety on a table as she ran and scooped you up into a warm hug.
"My child... We must get you new clothes." Toriel said with a smile, tears on the edge of her eyes. "I was worried sick. Alphys was tracking you through some sort of machine she developed, but something happened... She lost your signal for a while. It reappeared very weak yesterday, and now you are home!" She said in a rush.
Alphys was the next person to show up, a clipboard in hand. She looked very frazzled and stressed, probably having stayed up very long and late nights to keep an eye on that signal, and working furiously to get it back when it went missing. She seemed like she was about to collapse, but visibly relaxed at the sight of you. "F-Frisk. I'm so glad you're safe! You have to recount everything to me, while your memory is fresh." She said with a nod. She paused, then added "But if you want to rest and change clothes first, uh... You-You should do that first."
"I want to change clothes, but then I'll tell you everything." You promised. Toriel ushered you to Sans' room, telling you to borrow his clothes for now. You did just that. They brought an odd comfort to you, making you feel safe and at home. Tears sprung to your eyes, unwanted and uncalled for. You were just... So happy this ordeal was over with. You were safe and alive, you were with your family again. What more could you want right now?
Your stomach growled at that moment, reminding you that you wanted real food. You left Sans' room and bounced down the stairs. You could smell Papyrus' spaghetti cooking, and there was a pie already made. "Mom?" You asked, glancing to Toriel. "Can I have something to eat first?"
"Oh! Of course, my child." She hurried to the kitchen and got you something simple while the spaghetti cooked. You smiled brightly, chowing down like you were starving. In a way, you kind of were. When was the last time you had real food? As you ate, Alphys asked you simple questions to start, jotting down your short answers on her notepad. Eventually, you had to tell your entire story.
"Alright... From the beginning. I woke up in the bed of flowers, just like when I first came here, but I had no memories at all. It was strange, everything felt off..." You launched into your tale. At different times, different people would flinch or gasp at the horrid treatment you received in the other world. Underfell, Core Frisk had called it. It took most of the evening, and once your tale was finished you were tired. Alphys looked exhausted, because now she had to go through all these notes. Tomorrow, she decided.
Undyne and Alphys said their goodbyes and left, but you wanted to stay here for the night. Toriel didn't want to be away from you, so she offered to stay as well. You ended up crashing on the couch with her, and the skeletons retired to their respective rooms. Your last thoughts as you drifted off were of how happy you were... But also, what happened to the other world? You knew it reset, but... Would they ever get out? What would happen to the almost-friends you made?
Your dreams were filled with all these what-ifs.