Where... Where Are You?

You remembered dying.

Dead.

You were dead.

Is this what the afterlife felt like?

You were just kind of... Floating. Floating along in this dark place. A place that made no sense.

Wait.

You could see a light up ahead...

Moving towards it-you weren't sure how you were moving for the record you just sort of were-you reached out for it...

And fell to the ground. Now what?

You were in a place totally and utterly surrounded by white. It was in every direction you turned and looked, just white. But you weren't floating, there was ground beneath you. You looked down and winced.

There were holes through your shirt and dried blood too. That's where you were stabbed, that's how you died. Your clothes were still ripped and charred but all your injuries were gone.

"Am I in heaven?" You said aloud. Your voice seemed to echo a little in this place. "Or is this hell? Or is this just the afterlife?"

"Hello." You whipped around at this new voice and met... A very strange sight. It was you, but younger you. And this you was black and white with black circles for eyes. It was creepy, if you were totally honest. "I am Frisk. Some call me Core Frisk or Core but please. Call me Frisk." They said. Their voice had a strange echo to it, like several voices at once were trying to speak.

"H-Hi. You're... You're me." You said dumbly, staring at them with a confused expression.

"Yes, in a way. From another timeline, another universe. In mine, however, I fell into the Core and was scattered throughout time and space. I can travel through time and space as a result and see all that I already know. I know every timeline, every outcome, every universe of the Alpha timeline. I know you do not belong where you just came from." They cocked their head to the side a little. "When you died, I plucked you from that timeline and world and brought you here, to the crossroad of the worlds. I kept your soul from entering Asgore's hands, and I reset that world. It is now like you were never even there."

"Whoa. You have that power?" You asked with wide eyes.

"Of course. I am a Frisk. I can reset, even if I am scattered throughout space and time. The world I pulled you out of is called Underfell. Your world is called Undertale. You can bring that information back to Alphys in your world." They sighed a little, plopping down on the ground. You also sat down now, still facing them.

"What happens now? Do I go home to my world? God I wanna get home so bad... I almost gave up at the end there. I mean, I didn't, but I almost did." You explained with a solemn tone.

"Yes. You will go home now. I will send you home." They said with a wave of their hand. A portal-like thing opened up, with little blue strings coming off the edges of it for some reason. Core Frisk frowned and brushed said strings off. You didn't know what those were but you didn't care much either. You just wanted to go home. "Go through this and you will be home." They commanded, standing up. Now you stood up as well.

"Thank you. For saving me, for sending me home. Thank you so much." You smiled brightly and happily at them, and they surprised you by returning the smile.

"You are welcome. Go now, back to the Alpha timeline and world, and share your discoveries with Alphys. She will not know who I am, but send her and Sans my best wishes." They paused for a moment. "Will you give everyone my best wishes?" They asked, almost shyly. You nodded in agreement

"Of course I will. Thank you." You said a final time, and then stepped through the portal.

You were falling now, through space and time, until you landed in snow, face first. "H-holy crap it's c-cold..." You grumbled, pushing your self up. You had to find Sans and Papyrus and Alphys and Undyne and everyone to make sure you were home. You took off running through the snowbanks, eager to find everyone. You reached Waterfall and realized you'd have to backtrack to get to Snowdin. So you went back, until you came across the Skeleton brothers home.

"Holy shit."

AN: ATTENTION PLEASE READ. The next chapter will ONLY be for those who want it to end after Underfell. I will be writing more with the other universes as said before, in a separate book... Maybe. Still debating that. What do you think? Anyways my point is the next chapter will show you returning home so ONLY READ if you wanted it to fully end after Underfell. That is all.