Judgement Day

AN:It's been decided: I shall continue! For now, I have Underswap and Outertale chosen as some of the universes but am still taking suggestions for a third. Notice that I will write a solid ending for Corruption if you don't want it to continue (I did have a couple people wish for a solid ending) but then I shall continue. I don't know if I will make a separate story, like a series yet though, so if you could offer an opinion that would be lovely! Anyways, here we go.

The Judgement Hall was intimidating to say the least. It was huge, with bright golden walls and windows. It had to be the closest thing to a happy-looking place you had encountered since you reached this alternate universe. You remembered the Judgement Hall from your own universe. Sans had judged you for your sins there, before you went through to Asgore. You wondered if something similar would happen here.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Sans said gruffly, hands shoved deep into his pockets with a scowl on his face. You nodded. You had never really noticed before, but the stained glass windows high on the walls portrayed the history of monsters. From the time they were on the surface, to when the humans drove them underground. The first human falling down, and from there it was just... Waiting. Waiting for more humans.

"Pretty is a word I would use, yeah. It's like a chapel." You noted, looking at Sans. Now that you could remember everything from your universe, you noticed all the differences between your Sans and this Sans all the more. It was really weirding you out. "What happens now?"

Sans gave you a funny look. "What do you mean? We keep going. The throne room is just past this room."

You instead shook your head. "I know something happens here." You paused. "I can... I can feel it." You lied, but stood your ground.

"Usually, if a human can even make it this far, they are judged here. But it means nothing, they are always killed in the end. Either by my judgement or Asgore." Sans grumbled, seeming slightly uncomfortable talking about it.

"So... Why aren't you judging me?" You asked, fidgeting slightly. Papyrus took sudden interest in the stained glass pictures up above, his foot tapping slightly.

"I know you're not evil or whatever. So you have no sin for me to judge." He glared at you. "Even so, I'd still fight you. You've grown on me like a damn fungus. I don't want to fight you because you'll die. I don't want to be the one to kill you." He finally admitted, now glaring a hole in the ground. You blinked at him, and Flowey snorted.

"You're as bad as they come, you bag of bones. Why wouldn't you--" Flowey's words were cut off suddenly when a cloud of red magic covered him just below his petal-lined head, nearly suffocating him.

"I got no problem killing you, you weed." He snarled. "I could fight you brat but you will die."

"If I don't learn at least how to dodge anything, won't I die by walking into the throne room?" You pointed out quietly and calmly as Flowey was released from the magic hold.

"What're you suggesting?" Sans asked, and Papyrus turned his attention to you again.

"Fight me." Your words rang out in the silent, empty room. Flowey looked at you like you had grown a second head and Papyrus chuckled for the first time you could recall that wasn't entirely filled with malice.

"I have been hunting you from the very beginning. I went so far to fake being a so-called friend to you, human. All to get to you, and yet when we get here, my brother and I cannot seem to kill you. You grew on us, as much as it disgusts me to say. When we no longer wish to fight, to kill, you suddenly demand for us to fight you." He chuckled again. "Humans are the strangest beings."

You slipped off your bag and dropped it to the floor, along with Flowey who made a noise of protest but you shushed him quickly. "Really though. Give me your best shot. You tried to attack with Undyne but that just ended up with you tw--" your words were cut off when a cloud of red magic lifted you off the ground and promptly tossed you into a wall. You crashed into it with an oof. Sans was glaring lightly at you.

"You don't know what you're asking so just shut up." He growled.

"If you don't at least make an attempt to fight me, won't Asgore be upset with you?" You pointed out between pained breaths. That had hurt-you were sure you would have bruises now.

"Of course he will. We could get killed." Papyrus said in a dark tone.

"If I show up roughed up, it will be good for you both... And I'll have a little experience under my belt." You stood on shaky legs. Flowey yelled at you, saying you were a total moron until he was thrown to the side by magic. "Hey! Leave him alone. Flowey, stay out of this." You said firmly. "Go on, Sans and Papyrus. Show me what I need to be ready for."

Doing as you asked, Papyrus sent a line of bones for you, which you dodged. They embedded themselves into the wall behind you, sharp and deadly looking. Sans hesitated on fighting, but also made no moves to stop it. You jumped over small bones and ducked to dodge the ones that came at you through the air. A few nicked you, causing you to bleed a little from each cut and rip your clothes. Suddenly, you saw an animal-like skull floating in the air. It's maw opened and a blast of red magic-but this time deadly-came out and you hit the deck to avoid it. "What the hell was that?!"

"It's called a Gaster Blaster." Sans spoke up. "It's one of my more powerful attacks. You'll be facing worse than this." Two more appeared and you again dodge, but just barely. You could feel the heat from the blasts. A blue hue surrounded you, slowing your movements greatly and it felt like you were being pulled to the ground. You could barely jump over the bones, and you had trouble dodging as much, causing more small injuries.

"This is my special attack: you're blue. It keeps you from moving as fast, keeps you closer to the ground." Papyrus explained, seemingly calm even though they were fighting. Deciding not to fight but to gain the upper hand, you rushed Sans, knocking him to the ground. However, you miscalculated his strength and he ended up pining you to the ground.

"Annnnnnnd you're dead." He smirked and you struggled under him. Papyrus pulled him off of you and you stood on very shaky legs. He looked at the door at the other end of the hall with a frown.

"Asgore knows we're here. We need to go." He roughly grabbed your arm and you shouted in protest, but he shushed you.

"We gotta look like we're delivering you to him." Sans grumbled as they dragged you out of the Judgement Hall, leaving your bag and Flowey behind. You protested with that, but went silent after leaving the Hall. There was a door. They shoved you through it, and followed you. You fell to the ground.

"Asgore. We have brought you the human."