Back to Snowdin?

You closed your eyes tightly. He had been wanting to kill you since the beginning, and now nothing could stop him. But... Nothing happened. So you peeked one eye open, and he seemed to be studying you. More specifically, your arm.

"How the fuck did you make it this far if you're so clumsy and stupid?" Well that was rude.

"Rude." You muttered, voicing your thoughts. "There are lasers over there. I can't get through them. I got burned. Are you finally going to kill me now?" You asked, almost dejectedly. Flowey had, surprisingly, stayed fairly quiet, but was glaring at the skeleton quite a bit.

"Nah." Sans grinned, his sharp teeth showing. "My bro and I decided to help you get to Asgore. It'll be interesting to see if you can get past him." At your confused and curious look, he scowled. "Don't read too much into it, kid."

"I'm not a kid." You grumbled. He held his hand out to you, and you simply stared at it.

"You're burned badly, and you won't get far with that untreated. Best way to treat that is water or something cold. So, take my damn hand so I can take you back to Snowdin." He snapped. Even being somewhat kind, he was still an ass.

"We should trust you why?" Flowey finally spoke up.

"Look at it this way: I can tell you how to get past the lasers, and lead you to Asgore, as well as help you right now, or I can leave you to your own devices and you'll die. Or, I guess I could kill you. You'll just have to take your chances, won't ya?" His grin was almost cheeky now. You grabbed his hand finally, and felt a weird sensation, like you were being pulled sharply through darkness, and it was hard to breathe for a moment. Suddenly, the red, cracked land of Hotland wasn't there. It was the soft, fluffy, white snow-covered ground of Snowdin. You looked at Sans in almost awe. "Teleportation." He shrugged.

"Teleportation. Right. Totally normal." You blinked, the white landscape throwing you off a little. You scooped up some snow and put it on your arm with a slight hiss. It hurt like hell, but the snow also felt good on the overly-warm burn.

"Don't do that. It's too cold, it'll shock your system." Sans chastised you. You gave him a look, and he frowned. "What? I'm assuming it's the same for humans like it is for monsters who actually have skin."

"You care. Does this make us friends?" You teased and he scowled, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"Fuck no." He growled, trudging through the snow. "C'mon, let's go."

"Wait, where?" You asked, but followed, ignoring Flowey's worried mumbling.

"My house. Cold water and bandages is what you need."

"So you try to kill me, chase me down, and injure me, and now you help me. I don't get it, friend." You intentionally called him 'friend' just to piss him off. It worked.

"Not friends. I took an interest in ya. You're the most interesting thing by far to happen to this place in a long time. You'll never make it to the castle without help anyways. Undyne would never help you, Alphys is nuts, that damn robot of hers is unpredictable. My bro and I are your best bet." He smirked. "You're stuck with us, human."

"I've got a name, you know. Frisk." You point out.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." The two of you, plus Flowey, reached his house. It was small-ish, with two stories. You followed him inside, grateful for the warmth that was in there. It was cold outside, and you were dressed for Hotland, not Snowdin. Without being told to do so, you made yourself comfortable on the couch. There was a tv in front of it. The house was fairly neat, with a few things left about and messy. There were three doors upstairs, you noted, and assumed it was bedrooms and maybe a bathroom. Did skeletons need a bathroom? Hmm.... You weren't sure, actually.