A New Beginning, And A Profuse Thank You. (Authors Note)

Hello there, all the followers and like-rs and casual readers. 

What can one say at the end of this? Not much. When I was writing this story, life kicked my ass more than anything in the world. I pushed through, I finished the story, but I always meant for it to be a series. It took a long time, mostly due to my own inactivity, but that series is continuing by the wonderful, beautiful PastelPalette626  . Please go to that profile, and continue reading, and support them. I gave them my FULL permission to do this, with permission to ask me for advice and beta reading. PLEASE support them, and be kind. 

I can't thank the long-time followers and readers for the support I was given during this trying time. Seriously. My life, during this story, was hard. This last year was even harder, which is why I completely went offline. I stopped writing everywhere, not just here. 

In the last year, I moved out of my parents place. They now live across the country from me. I started to LARP, which has helped my mental health so much. I quit college (read: nearly failed out, and took a long-term break instead). I'm currently jobless, starting therapy, living with my current perfect life partner, and forcing myself to write again. I think it will help my brain, and give me an outlet for life.

Plus, I can share more of my creative brain thoughts with y'all. 

Anyways. There's a LOT more than just this, and none of this is an excuse for me just peacing out for months and months on end. I figured I owed you some kind of explanation. 

Thanks for listening. Thanks for being here. 

~Ari