Chapter Three

Jonah can't believe that for a second he thought about wanting her. Just thinking about it now disgust the hell out of him. He doesn't know if he's angrier at the fact that he flirted with her or that she of all people she had to be that jerk's daughter.

It seems that Young has two daughters. The younger one, Elisa Lily Young, is married with a kid already and now resides in California. That leaves Mindy Ivory Young, older daughter, 26 years old. She just graduated with her MBA and recently got a job offer oversea in South Korea. Best part about it all is that it's for his newly open company there. "Well, doesn't this just work out perfectly for me," Jonah thought scanning through her file. "Knowing that she is going oversea makes my plan to kidnap her so much easier. Her family will think she is abroad but she will actually be lock up somewhere no one knows of beside myself and a few I trust. Since her sister is away, I'll focus on her for now."

Smiling to himself while he stared at her picture. He can't seem to figure out why he seem to be so excited to be alone with this girl. Removing the smile from his face, Jonah remind himself this isn't some date, but revenge for his mother. Yes by the time he's done with Mindy, the only place she'll be is a mental institution.

*****

While having lunch with Nate, Mindy told him about what happen this morning. "Seems like that guy wanted to hit on you," Nate said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Don't be silly!" she shot back at him but secretly wanting the guy from before to have hit on her. "Did you get his name," Nate ask. "Sadly no," she sounded more disappointed than she should be. Quickly wanting to change the subject, "Okay enough about that. Let's talk about something else and enjoy ourselves shall we?" They ended up talking and laughing about the past. Neither of them wanting to bring up the fact that she'll be leaving in a week.

After lunch, they went downtown and did some shopping till evening with Nate insisting to buy everything as gifts for her. Nate then suggested to drop off Mindy's car and go out for some drinks so they did. Feeling like when both had enough to drink, they decided to head back home while they can still drive.

It was just past midnight when he pulled up in front of her house. "Good night Nate! Text me when you get home so I know you got back safely," Mindy said unbuckling the seat belt. As soon as she was going to open the door, his hands grab her. Turning her around pulling her into a hug he sadly says, "I'll miss you. I'm going to miss you so much." "I'll miss you too Nate," she say hugging him back, "but you know I'll be just a phone call away." "I'll wait for you...Until you return," he replies.

Once in a blue moon Nate will pour out his emotions for her. That wasn't something Mindy wanted to deal with right now especially when they both have some alcohol in them. As much as she didn't want to hurt his feelings she pulled away from him. "Okay it's time to go home now. Good night Nate." Opening the door, Mindy gets out of the car only to hear him quickly get out after her. "Oh boy here we go again" her brain tells her.

Nate grabs her and hugs her from behind, "I love you Mindy! Please don't take that job. Stay here and marry me." He pleaded with her holding onto her tightly. "I'm sorry Nate, I already took the job. And I love you too but we both know as a brother Nate. I'm sorry," Mindy tell him hoping he would understand her like the many other times they have gone through this. But, this time seems to be a little different.

Nate quickly turns her around tightening the grip he has on her arms. Staring Mindy in the eyes he coldly states, "Why? You know I love you and only you." Tightening his grip even more shaking her, "Why can't I be the one!" "Ow Nate you're hurting me!" she cried with a hint of fear in her voice. Seeing the pain on her face he loosen his grip. "S...sorry, I didn't mean too." Seemingly angry with himself, Nate quickly got in his car and drove off. Letting out a heavy sigh, she watched his car turn the corner before opening the gates to her home and walk in just as a black truck drove past.

"This girl is just as evil as her father." Having witness the whole scene just now, although Jonah couldn't hear everything, the man clearly shouted he love her. And she rejected him. Jonah has been following them all day. "This morning it was all lovey dovey with him, but I guess after he bought her the numerous bags of things she wanted, she dumped him. That money hungry whore needs to be taught a lesson. And I'll be the one to do it," he thought as he drove off in his black truck.