Chapter Seven

Opening the bedroom door and walking in, Jonah sees Mindy still sleeping on the bed. It's currently 7:30 in the morning and the weather was bright and sunny. A perfect day to work her Jonah thought when he had woken up earlier.

He walks over the bed and climbs on beside Mindy's sleeping body. She was sleeping on her side exposing her bound wrists to him. He reaches out to untie the rope. Mindy having felt movement behind her wakes up and slightly turns her head to only see Jonah behind her. Immediately getting up she yells, "What are you doing to me?" She scoots her body against the bed headboard ready to kick him if he tries anything funny.

"I was trying to untie you Princess," he answered, "But it seems you don't wanna be untie so I'll just let you be." A simple "oh" escapes from her lips. "You should have woken me up first. And stop calling me princess!" "I did didn't I?" he says back. "Don't worry princess, girls like you aren't my type," he lied. He wanted no more than to push her on the bed and make sweet mad love to her over and over again.

"Good!" she responded as Jonah pulls her towards him and continues to untie her. When he was done, his eyes focused on the red rope burn against her ivory skin. For a second he felt bad but toss that feeling as quick as it came.

Mindy felt the relief from the tight grip of the rope off of her. Her first intention was to sock this ogre in the face and run. But changes her mind because she hasn't figure out the layout of the house yet. She'll hold up on that thought for a while. Lost in her own mind she hears the ogre call out to her.

"Get off the bed and take off your clothes."

"WHAT?!" Mindy was dumbfounded.

"Like I said, I have no interest in that dull body of yours," Jonah lies to himself once again, "don't you want to go wash up?"

"Ouch! Although I shouldn't care for his damn preference it hurt a little. I know I don't have the perfect body but it's not that bad." Mindy irritated at his constant rude remarks about her looks, hissed, "Don't you want to wash up? Those ugly sins of yours!"

"Fine. If you don't want to take it off, I'll take it off for you." Jonah moves towards her.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" Mindy shouts wrapping her arms around her body, "I'll go! Where's the bathroom?"

"Right across from this room. You should have everything you need in those suitcases right?" he points to her luggage by the dresser, "They weigh a ton. "Yes!" she snap back at him going to the bigger of the two luggage and pulling out a towel and her toothbrush. Jonah was already by the door waiting for her. Mindy stalks to the door and before going out snaps at him, "Move ogre!" shoving him out of the way she runs into the bathroom and locks the door.

"You dang ogre," Mindy fumes as she leans against the door. "Just wait until I get out of here. I'll make sure you rot in jail." Stripping naked, she hops in the shower turning the water nice and warm. She ignore the slight sting on her wrists from the rope burn. Rubbing it she curses at him again. But as much as she hate the situation she was in right now, she can't deny the comfort the warm shower was giving her. After washing up and brushing her teeth in the shower – a habit of hers, she wraps the towel around her only to realize that she didn't bring any fresh clothes to change into.

Quietly opening the bathroom door, she peeks her head out into the hallway. "Clear." She didn't want to give the ogre a chance of seeing her. With her worn clothes in one arm she runs across to the room holding her clothing, quickly opening the door and turning to shove it behind her and locking it. "Safe." Breathing a sigh of relief –

"All done there princess?" Jonah's voice come from behind her.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed shocked swiftly turning around to see him lying on the bed against the headboard. Her worn clothes was dropped to the ground. Jonah gets up into a sitting position staring at the pile of clothes she just dropped. Mindy's eye follow his stare to her clothing only then noticing her bra and panties spread out. Gasping she leans to pick it up faster than the speed of light.

Jonah laughs at her actions. While she had been showering, he had gone through her bags to see what she was carrying: bunch of clothes, Advil, couple pair of shoes. He did his best to ignore the lace and silk undergarments that he came across while digging. At the end he took her laptop along with her pack of documents she was carrying with her. Going to his room he locked it up in his drawer where her cellphone was already in. Then he return to wait for her.

While laying on her bed, excitement exceeded him. He doesn't know what it was about this girl but his damn nerves just seem to run wild at the thought of her. And now here she was wet and naked in front of him with only a towel covering her tiny body. His breath caught up and his groin ached. He needed to be closer to her. Getting off the bed he slowly stalk towards her with lust filled eyes.