Chapter Eighteen

Here's a longer chapter!! BEWARE! (not edited)

Mindy watches as Jonah hurriedly ran out the door. "What the hell just happen? Did he really just leave me here by myself?" She hears the car roll down the gravel road. "Yup he sure did".

She sat down contemplating what to do and wondering how long he will be gone before promptly tugging at the chain trying to pull it apart. She knew she needed to do whatever means to escape. This was the perfect chance and maybe will be her only one.

Pulling out the drawer she pulls out a chopping knife. "Oh I hope this work," she says to herself. She starts to saw at the chain right in the middle. When that wasn't working, she started pounding down hard but that only left to the knife's disfiguration. Frustrated she turns the knife to the handle end and starts hammering at it.

"Ugh! If only I had a hammer!" she shouted at the top of her lungs her hurried frustration getting the best of her.

After failed attempts of trying to set herself free time and time again, she finally gave up succumbing to sleep on the cold floor.

*****

Jonah opens the door stumbling in trying to adjust his groggy eyes to the complete darkness inside. "Why is it so dark in here? That whore couldn't have gotten away?" He was panicked by his own thoughts quickly looking for the light switch. Flipping them on in the kitchen, he see Mindy sleeping laying down on the floor curled up in the fetal position. Relief wash over him seeing her still there, but that feeling didn't last long before it was replace by hatred and anger. He wobbles over to her reaching for an arm, he pulls her up harshly without a care in the world for her.

Mindy was awaken to pain shooting up her arms feeling like it was going to tear off her shoulder any minute. Before she can fathom what was going on she was already on her feet. Still tire she rubs her eyes with her free hand. "What is you prob...." Her voice trails off when she finally see his face.

His ocean blue eyes seems to have darken a shade and pierces right through her. With their close proximity she can smell the alcohol emitting from his body and breath. His dark eyes roam her body sending waves of shiver down her spine.

"I'm... I'm gonna make you mine.." His voice slurs and breaths heavy.

"What..." Mindy was cautious of his drunken state. She doesn't know what to expect but she knew it can't be good. But she also knew it can probably be use to her advantage with him in this state, it probably slow him down.

Bending down he takes out a key from his pants pocket unlocking the chain from her ankle. Unhesitant she struck his stomach with her foot releasing a loud groan from him before his body falls over to the floor.

She dashes for the door but that freedom was short live as he quickly recovers, gets up and lock his arms around her waist swinging her off the ground.

She was shock by his speedy actions. This man was faster than the speed of bullet when he was intoxicated.

"Let me go you damn ogre!"

Ignoring her, he carries her to the living room tossing her on the couch. He then slowly starts to unbutton his shirt from the neck down with his lusting eyes never leaving her.

"Jonah..." Her voice was slow and wary. "Jonah what are you doing?" She eyes his moving fingers on his shirt fear overtaking all senses.

"I'm gonna give you what you deserve." He stops his finger half way down his shirt.

Mindy's eyes roam to his hard exposed chest. She can see the hard abs peeking out right where the unbutton part of the shirt ends. He scoffs bringing her back to reality.