Chapter Eleven

FYI!! This chapter contains minor force sexual content.

Bright lights seep through behind the curtains as Mindy stretches her body across the bed. Yesterday the ogre had the decency to not tie her up after the quiet dinner they had and ushered her to bed before locking her in. Drained of all her energy, sleep called out to her as soon as she had laid down. But today she was recharged. And she wanted answers. Of course the man terrified the hell out of her but she had to know what the hell was going on here before she goes crazy.

Just then the door clicks open and in walks Jonah. He studies her sleepy face and messy waves. Thoughts of running his hands through her hair, pulling it back and kissing her senseless evaded him. "Breakfast is almost ready, clean up and come down. You have fifteen minutes." Shaking his dirty thoughts away, he strides out.

"Jerk" she whispered after he had walked out. Mindy hates the way he stares at her with those intense blue eyes. It makes her feel things one shouldn't be feeling for one's kidnapper. Feelings she's never felt before for any other guy except when watching Thor. And this man comes almost as close to her fantasies as Thor did. But that's all just a woman's fantasy. Mindy was very much an old virgin. Her mother being Asian was very strict about her chasity not being broken until marriage.

After finishing her shower and dressing, Jonah was once again waiting outside the room in the hallway for her. He didn't say anything to her but just started walking downstairs. Mindy following closely behind.

"I'm not going to chain your legs," he said as they got downstairs. "Are you going to behave and not run?"

Running was the last thing on her mind right now. She wanted answers. She nodded her head up and down before being lead to the table where breakfast was already set.

Mindy picks up the fork before her and then sets it back down. "Who are you and what did my father do to you?" she ask calmly looking at him who sat at the front of the table and her beside him.

Jonah's jaw tense at the mention of her father but he ignore her and proceed to eating.

Mindy can see the apparent anger in his eyes but she needed to know. "Tell me what he did? Or are you just using him as an excuse."

"Shut up. I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast." He continues to stuff his face.

She was losing her patience, taking a deep breath, she reaches over and grabs his spoon out of his hand right before he was about to stuff his face again. This causes the soup to splatter everywhere.

"What the heck do you think you are doing?" He snapped shooting daggers at her.

Mindy glared right back at him not wanting to be intimidated by him. "What did my father do to your mother?" she asks again controlling her voice. "Tell me and I'll compensate you so we can get this over with."

Jonah smirked at this his eyes turning cold as ice. "You want to compensate?" He said through gritted teeth sending a chill down her spine.

He grabs hold of her wrist and drag her up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" she shouted at him.

Passing the room that she's usually in, he went straight to his room. Locking his door he shoves her onto his bed.

Mindy gets up and tries running only to be toss back onto the bed. She was about to get up again when his loud voice stops her. "Don't you want to know what your father did?"

This stops her in her track. "I thought so," he said.

Going over to his cabinet he pulls out a big envelope and threw at her lap. She grabs the envelope slowly opening it afraid of what she might find. She pulled out a stack of photos and start looking through them her eyes slowly scanning and widening in shock.

They were pictures of her father with another women who wasn't her mother. Photos of them holding hands and hugging and dining together.

She couldn't believe her eyes. Her father will never cheat on her mother. They love each other. There must have been a mistake was all she can think of. She looks to the women by her father's side and guess it must be the ogre's mother.

"What's the meaning of this?" she looks up to Jonah.

"Your father dated my mother, made her fall in love with him, and then broke up with her after cheating her out of millions." He was furious talking about it. "Causing my mother to be so hurt that she went crazy! She tried hurting herself so many times to the point where I had to hospitalize my own mother in a mental institution! Now do you still think your father did nothing wrong?!" He shouted the last words at her.

Mindy was stunned. She didn't know what to say or think. The man he speaks of isn't a man she knows. It can't be her father. She refuse to believe it. "There...must be a mistake." Her voice was of a whisper. She crumbles up the pictures in her hand and toss it at him. "This isn't true. I know my father better than that"

"Mistake?" he scoffs at her.

He grabs her arms pulling her to him. Looking her dead in the face. "Well apparently you don't know him as well as you think, Mindy. Your father hurt my mother."

She can see the hurt in his eyes and hear the pain in his voice.

"Now. How are you going to compensate for my mother's lost?" All the pain gone from his eyes and voice replacing it with hatred. He then pushes her down onto the bed getting on top of her pinning her body beneath him. "I know, I'll do exactly what your father did to my mother."

With that he roughly smash their lips together.

The warmth of his lips press against hers hungrily. Sparks that wasn't supposed to be there surge through both of their bodies. For a second Mindy was too shock to move. Straightening out her mind, she struggles against him but he was just too strong. His left hand move to pin both of her arms above her head while the other grabs hold of the nape of her neck holding her in place.

Jonah desperately darts his tongue out seeking entrance inside her mouth which Mindy wasn't giving. He wraps her hair into his fist pulling on it hard enough for her to yelp giving him access inside of her. His tongue expertly explore every corner of her mouth tasting the sweetness he so longingly wanted to. Her tongue moves to push his away only to tangle them up more.

Mindy was quickly losing her wall of defense against his attacks. Her body severely betraying her to his luscious lips and minty taste. So she did the only thing she can think of. She bit down on his lips.

Jonah lets out a groan finally stopping his assault on her lips. Mindy was able to push him off of her. She then gave him a slap right across the face.

"Are you fucken crazy!" she shouted at him surprising herself as she barely ever use such language in her life.

"Crazy! Yeah I'm fucken crazy!" he shouts back then presses his lips against hers again.

Tears rolls down her face as he continues his assault down her neck. Her struggling was of no use. "Stop please," she cried.

Jonah roughly places kisses on her neck when her struggling stop as well as her voice. He slowly lifts his head to look at her only to see her pass out.

She fainted?  He lets go of her and lifts his body off of her. "Hey Mindy? Get up, I was only joking." He shakes her a little but she doesn't wake.

Sighing he gets up and turn towards the bathroom.

"YOU EVIL OGRE!" Mindy yells from behind him.

Jonah turns around swiftly only to be met with his alarm clock that was on his night stand to his head. He falls to the floor as Mindy dashes out of the room. Running down the stairs she hears him roar out her name.

"MINDYYYYYY!!"