Chapter Twenty Eight

A/N

Okay I know, sorry for not updating in FOREVER! College has been kicking my butt and I seriously didn't know where I wanted to go with the story that's why I haven't update. But now I think I'm back to my weekly updates! Enjoy. =)

"What do you mean you think he's figure it out? You were supposed to keep an eye on him." Jonah whisper shout through the phone at his sister Lillie.

"Okay I understand." Hanging up the phone he walks out of the bathroom checking to see if Mindy was awake yet.

Her body laid still on the huge bed her breathing at a constant pace letting him know she was still asleep. His heart jumped lightly excited that he will be waking up every morning to her, his wife. But he couldn't help but feel threaten by Nate after his sister said he was on his way back to Seattle.

_

"Help me....no stop." Mindy shakes herself awake from her nightmare. Her breathing was heavy and there were beads of sweats rolling down her temple.

"What's wrong?" Jonah rushes into their bedroom from his office after hearing her cries for help. He moves towards her, but Mindy cringes her body away. A bolt of pain shot at his heart at her reaction to him.

"It...it was nothing. I just had a bad dream." She said. Her stare diverts away from him not wanting to speak about it anymore.

He felt guilty immediately. He knew it had to be about him. "Okay, well, your clothing has been washed and put in the closet and drawers. I'll be in my office, it's right next door. Come by and we can go down for breakfast together."

She just nods her head never looking at him and clutches the blanket against her skin. He took one last worried look at her before walking out of the room.

She slides out of bed and head for the bathroom stopping at the sink. "What am I doing here?" she wondered. "Last night was a mistake." She thinks about her dream, in there Jonah was anything but nice. What scared her the most was he was avoiding her like he had something to hide. Shaking away the thoughts, she hopped into the shower.

When she was done she quickly dress and head for his office knocking lightly on the door.

"Come in."

She strolls in not making contact with his face.

"I have something for you. Here." He said getting up from his chair and opening the cabinet to the left of his desk.

That catches her attention as she stares at him. He pulls out her phone and her laptop which surprises her a lot but she didn't say anything.

"You're my wife now. I would like to know that I can trust you, don't make me take away your communication to the outside world. If I do, you wont get it back a second time. Understand?" Really he didn't care who she converses with, as long as it wasn't other males that didn't have any business talking to her. He wasn't afraid that she was going to call the police, they signed a contract and are legally married.

She once again nods her head at him reaching for her things. "Why aren't you talking to me?" he questioned holding back the items. "Yesterday we were doing just fine."

"It's nothing. Can I call my parents?" She quickly changes the subject.

Giving up for now he motions her phone and laptop towards her. "Yeah, but do it after breakfast."

They walked back to their bedroom so she can place the items in there before going down for breakfast.

-