Chapter Thirty Two

A/N

Hey all! I posted up a my second story called "Be Mine Again" Chapter one is up so please go check it out if you have the time! Love ya!

FYI! Sexual Content!!

Mindy rolls over in bed a groan escaping from her lips. Her body was sore especially her thighs. She feels like she ran a marathon race over and over again. Her eyelids slowly lift up to see an empty side of the bed next to her. The bed may have been empty but it was a complete utter mess. Memories of last night flashes through her mind as she gazed at the sheets.

-

After Mindy has said yes to Jonah, he wasted no time springing into action.

"I want to taste you Mindy. Every part of you." His voice promising nonstop pleasure.

Before she can protest, he dips his head between her thighs. The wave of shock and pleasure hits her faster than she can prepare herself for. A loud moan escapes her lips and her hands beg for release from the binding it was in.

"Jonah, Jonah..." she moaned his name breathlessly over and over again.

He pushes a finger into her core causing an even louder moan out of her and her body arch up on its own. The sensation building at the pit of her stomach was almost too much for her to handle. Her body was begging for a release. He knew she was close to climaxing. Her breathing was heavy and her hips move on its own against his finger.

"Fuck Jonah....I'm gonna...I'm..." and then it stopped.

Jonah remove his body and hands off of hers. A whimper escaped her lips, she wasn't please that he stopped right before she was going to climax. Her body was aching, begging for its release. She needed to be touch.

"Jonah...." She licked her lips, her mouth was dry from her breathless moans.

He looks over her body then straight in her eyes as he licks his finger, a wicked smile crossing his face.

"I told you, you were getting punish. You're not going to get a release that easy."

Over and over again he brings her to the verge of an orgasm, before stopping making her squirm nonstop. Her hands struggle against the belt as her body cry for the release.

"Jonah....please." she couldn't take any more of his torture.

He moves his body over hers, nibbling at her ear. "Beg for it, Mindy. Tell me what you want?" he whispered in her ear. Her body was so sensitive now, just the sound of his voice was enough to send pleasure to her core.

"Please Jonah..."

"Please what?" he continues his kisses down her neck. His finger moves to work on her core again. Her eyes close enjoying the touch.

"I can't hear you." He said stopping his hand.

"Please Jonah, please make me cum. I want to....cum." All modesty was lost, she knew it. She needed his touch.

"As you wish my princess." He smirked.

The next minute, her voice was high, her body arch, and toes curl. Her orgasm was so intense that when it was over she didn't have any strength left in her. Her chest heave heavily up and down.

Jonah undresses himself exposing his hard body and muscles to her. He then releases her hands from the belt. They fall lifelessly onto the pillow. He gets on top of her positioning himself.

"I think you're ready for me now."

-

Mindy pushes herself into a sitting position. Her cheeks flush red just remembering last night.