| Introduction |

Past Life
Taehyung POV
I skipped happily towards the park. The sun is shining brightly and the birds are chirping excitedly. It's a perfect day to propose to Joohyun to be my girlfriend. I've been trying to find a perfect time and at to do so only for it to totally backfire. But not today. Today's a great and amazing day and nothing is gonna ruin it for me. She I reached the park, I saw the most beautiful creature standing by the pond looking at the fishes. I slowly approached her from behind with my hands behind me.

"I sure hope you know first aid because you just took my breath away " I flirted.

I heard the laughs which is similar to that of a bird's chirp. She turned around and I saw the most beautiful lady in the world.

"What are you doing,Taehyung? " she asked looking at me with the most perfect eyes.

"I'm just admiring the beautiful scenery. "I replied again as I saw her blush and looked down.

"Okay, but really. Why did you call me out today?"

I got onto my one knee as I faced her. She looked at me in total shock.

"Will you be the peanut butter to my jelly?" I asked as I showed the bouquet of roses from behind me.

I waited for her answer as she choked up in her tears looking at me. I stared at her weirdly as she started to fan herself to prevent from crying. I dropped the flowers and went to her side immediately.

"Oh no! Did I make you cry? I never meant for an angel to cry." I replied still in my zone as she laughed at me.

"What date is it today?" She asked in between her tears.

"January the 22nd." I replied.

"I'm gonna remember this date. So you better too." She simply replied me.

"What? Why?"

"Because that's the day we became a couple, you idiot." She said hitting my head before kissing my lips.

Current Life
Seulgi POV
I rubbed my eyes before sitting up on my bed lazily. I checked the clock. Hmm... 10.30 am. The sun is out shining brightly and the birds are chirping happily. My planned meeting with whosoever is at 12 pm. I guess I can sleep more. I'd prefer sleep over anything else anytime anywhere. I began to lie down only to be yelled at by Joy.

"Unnie! How much longer are you gonna sleep? Don't you have a blind date to go to later?"

I shooed her away with my hand before pulling the covers up to my face. Who cares about going on stupid blind dates anyways? My parents just planned all this out because they don't trust that I am able to find my own 'Mr Right'.

"Wendy unn- "

I jolted up before she could finish calling that name. As much as I don't care about the blind date, I don't want to be nagged by Wendy. That women nags even more than my own mother. I ran to the bathroom before she could even reach here as I heard Irene unnie give her evil laugh.

"I'll plan out your outfit~" she sang as I heard the sound of my closet door open. I don't even have a choice.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw a whole set of outfit planned out for me. A black dress along with matching black heels. I took the dress and examined it. I don't remember having this before? Urgh... who cares? I'll just wear this go to the stupid blind date and dump the guy like how I always do. After wearing the black dress, I did my own makeup of course after much arguments with Joy. I always forget that she's just my friend and not my real sister or anything. But if she was, I would kill her off by now. I walked out of the apartment only to realise it's just 11.30 am. I'll just waste my time to reach there.

Apparently they held it on one of their hotels. Like there wasn't anywhere else. I walked in the hotel greeting the staffs there as I checked the time. 11.58 am. I don't know why I memorized that. I walked in the restaurant and saw the guy sitting down already looking annoyed on his phone. Pshh...you're not the only one annoyed with this stupid blind date. I walked towards the table and stared at the guy, greeting him. He looked up at me before returning back to his phone. No manners much? I took my own seat opposite of him and stared at him. Well someone say something!

"You're late." He scoffed while still typing away on his phone.

"It's just 11.58 am! It's barely 12 pm. And the time was to come at 12 pm. So technically, I'm not late." I corrected him folding my arms in annoyance. Well I'm born to stand up for my own rights.

"Shouldn't you at least apologize for coming late and not be sassy like that with that fake stuck up attitude of yours." He rolled his eyes placing his phone down as if he realised something.

I stared at him in shock. Who does this guy think he is to tell me what to do? I do what I want! And what? Stuck up?!

"Stuck up?! What about you? You don't even bother to greet me or take out the chair like a gentlemen. Guess I'm not the only one with an attitude." I fought back getting closer to his face.

"Greet you? Please. I don't greet peasants like you. If there wasn't this stupid blind date, I would have been out at the club at LA right now." He whined at me facing me right now.

"Oh...like this is my fault for this stupid date! You know I would have been sleeping right now if it wasn't for this stupid date either! And what? Clubbing at LA?! Go then! No one's stopping you, you stupid arrogant fool!" I yelled at him attracting attention. I don't care. I'm giving this guy a piece of my mind.

"What?! Stupid? Arrogant? Fool? Do you know who I am?!" He yelled standing up slamming his hand on the table.

"Yeah! You're a stupid arrogant fool! And I don't give a single damn over who the hell you are!" I screamed back standing up too.

The next thing I knew, he took a glass of wine from one of the waiters and threw it at my face before taking another one to pour over my head. Before I could even do anything, he walked out of the restaurant already. I ran out after him only to fail to catch him. Annoyed, I walked back to the counter.

"What the hell is that idiot's name?!" I persisted the receptionist.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." The staff murmured.

I turned to the date on the calendar. 22 January. I'm not gonna forget this date. It's the day I met a total douchebag who threw wine at me. And that douchebag name is Park Jimin.

A/n: After much thought, I decided to make the new book on both SeulMin and VRene. SeulMin because I don't write about them as much on the other books and VRene because due to popular demand. Also JungRi and WenJin will be in too as I'll try to add in others idea. They'll be like the side and lead couple. The main are like VRene and SeulMin. And in case you don't realize, SeulMin is in the current life while their last life is VRene. Thus why they're both the main couple. Also I apologize for forever making SeulMin fighting in everyone of my stories. I can't help it if it just seems to fit them. Anyway, long story short , SeulMin is the reincarnation of VRene not gonna mention who is who though. Have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the updates from the other books too! Cover by -honeywoo (do check her out! ^^ her covers are amazing.♡♡)