❣ chapter 12 ❣

Jimin POV

Me and Yoongi hyung sat down on the girls' couch not knowing what to do. They are both in their rooms and I don't even know what to do right now. We drank our drinks while watching the television patiently.

"So...when are you going to do it?"

"I don't know."

I sighed out loud leaning my head on the couch. The minute I did so, the bedroom door was heard as they both left the room. I sat up immediately as they both approached us in the living room.

"Min Yoongi. Let's go." Wendy said before grabbing her coat.

"Where? The drama is just getting heated!" He whined, pouting towards her.

"Let's go!" She nagged hitting him.

I watched as they both walked out of the apartment. I turned back to Seulgi who was just watching me. I guess that's my cue to leave? I was about to grab my coat when she stopped it with her hand.

"No, don't leave yet."

I glanced over to her as she let go of her grip around my hand. She suddenly, distanced herself a bit, looking away from me.

"I...uh... feel like... drinking right now..." she confessed to me.

I continued to stare at her confusingly as she turned back to me. What does she expect then? To drink with her?

"You...want me to accompany you drinking?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah." She answered shortly before grabbing her coat and heading for the door.

"Aren't you following?"

"Aren't we drinking here?"

Seulgi laughed out loud before shaking her head. I eyed her once again as she smiled brightly, doing the drinking hand sign.

"I want to drink out! Let's go!" She cheered cutely before dragging me out along with my coat.

I wore on my shoe quickly as she jumped up and down excitedly. I can't believe I'm drinking with her. I mean she has such a horrible drinking habit since that last time we drank. Like damn I ain't going through it all again. Since we're drinking out again, I better bring her home fast.

"Will you be okay then? I mean if you get too drunk, I can't bring you back home." I pointed out as we headed for the elevator.

"I sure hope I will be! But then again, weren't you the one who told me that if I get drunk again, to ring your bell?"

"So you took that to heart?" I laughed as she nodded before entering the elevator.

Something tells me that drinking with her would be very interesting and fun. I don't know why. It just gives off that feel to me.

🍻
🍻
🍻

"AH! YAH! YOU'RE SO WEAK FOR NOT BEING TO HOLD EVEN ONE MORE CUP!"

I cautiously tried to pry the cup out of her hands as she continued to whine drunkenly. It was only like three bottles and she got drunk already. She surely have a very low alcohol tolerance that's for sure. She better not be drinking with some other dude.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WEAKLING? ONE MORE DRINK! HUH?"

I shook my head immediately as she continued to whine once again. I placed the cup back on the table before leaving to pay for the drinks and the food we ordered. When I returned, she was still drunk finishing the cup from earlier. I groaned out loud before pulling her up to her feet.

"OMO! YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! ARE YOU A PERVERT?! DON'T TOUCH ME! I KNOW MARTIAL ARTS!" She yelled before hitting my head profusely.

"Stop it! I'm not a pervert! Let's go get you back okay?" I asked throwing her arms around my shoulder.

She began to poke my cheeks continuously as I aided her to my car. I tried to get my car keys but she can't stop disturbing me at every chance she got. I held her arms with one hand before unlocking my car. I let her in the passenger seat before buckling her and locking the door. I ran over to the driver side before she could ever do anything even more stupid.

"How come I've never seen you before in my life? Are you an angel descended from above?!" She dramatically screamed before leaning back on the seat.

I shook my head unbelievably at her before starting the car. For the first few minutes it was okay and quiet. Until after that she started to get even more rowdy.

"OH? WHERE AM I? WHO ARE YOU?! ARE YOU A PERVERT?! NO! PLEASE DON'T BRING ME BACK TO YOUR HOUSE!" She cried before hitting the windows.

"No...Kang Seulgi, stop." I sighed holding her down with one arm.

I had to pull over to one side. I turned over to her as she seemed to have calmed down a bit. Okay...as long as she's like this, everything is going to be okay. Just as I was about to drive off, she unbuckled her seat belt and unlocked the door. I turned over to her shockingly as she ran out barefooted. I rolled my eyes before unbuckling my belt and chasing after her down the street. She kept running to random strangers, screaming that I was some kind of pervert chasing her. I had to keep on insisting I wasn't and she is drunk as she kept running away. Once I got to her she was worn out but still active. I grabbed her and carried her over my shoulder as she continued to hit my back and kicking profusely.

"SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP! I'M BEING DRAGGED BY A PERVERT! "

"For the last time, I'm not a pervert! " I groaned as we headed to the car.

"OH YEAH? THAT'S DEFINITELY WHAT A PERVERT WOULD SAY!"

I sighed mentally before reaching the car. I kept on holding onto her tightly as I unlocked the car. I buckled her seat after many struggles of her biting me, hitting me and pulling my hair. Once I was done, I headed back to the driver seat and attempted to open the door to find it locked. I looked inside the car and saw her sticking her tongue out.

"Kang Seulgi. Really."

I unlccked the car once again and getting in immediately as she death stared at me. I can't even with her anymore. I swear I better sue her for all that she did to me tonight. I continued the drive as she continued to be annoying. Once we reached our apartment complex, I sighed out loud. She fell asleep halfway through and it got really peaceful. I unlocked the door and carried her back into the apartment. Since I don't know her pass code, I have no other choice than to bring her to my house. Again. I laid her down on the couch before taking out my coat and hers. I continued to take out her shoes as she slept so soundly. Why can't it always be like this?

I placed her shoe neatly near the door. Heading towards to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I can't help myself from looking at her direction. I drank the water whilst watching her sleep soundly don't the couch. She's sleeping quite soundly considering that other time she climbed on the bed with me. Why is my heart constantly beating whenever I see her? I mean I know I like her but when should I confess to her? I watched as she tossed and turn before falling on the floor. I chuckled to myself as she sat up and turned towards me.

"You. Who are you? Why am I in your house?" Seulgi asked pointing towards me cutely.

"Your boyfriend. Now let's go back to bed shall we?"

She went on with it a d raised her arms up like a little kid. I laughed once again before puling her up and carrying her over to the bed. She pulled the blankets up before closing her eyes once again. I was about to head outside.

"Uhmm... are you going to go out? Can't you stay here with me? Sleep with me?" She questioned

I turned around and saw her with the blankets up to her face. How could I ever say no to that face? I nodded my head and climbed to bed next to her. Casually, she pulled me closer and hugged me as I hugged her back.

"I love you, Kang Seulgi." I whispered, kissing her forehead as she fell asleep.

Oh damn...I'm on such a roll on writing nowadays. How much I missed writing. ㅠ.ㅠ