• C H A P T E R 3 •

Wendy POV

"Seulgi unnie! Let's go out! It's such a nice day!" Yeri screamed as we entered the Seulgi's apartment.

"I'm attacking the kitchen!" Joy screamed back heading straight to kitchen.

"Seulgi-yah! Where are you?!" I joined screaming.

That's weird. I never actually expected it to be so quiet. I mean obviously Seulgi always ignore us whenever we call her. But she would always reply back by cursing at us or something for waking her up. I walked to her room just entering because she still would never even answer if I knock. When I entered, the room was apparently empty. She would always be sleeping in the bed or something right now. I pushed her bathroom door to find it the same as the last she left it.

"Guys, Seulgi is not in her room or anywhere." I informed the rest walking out of her room confused.

"You don't think she got caught by aliens right?" Yeri dramatically gasped along with Joy.

"Don't be idiots. She probably went out or something. Let me call her."

I went to dial her number only to find it unreachable.

"That's weird." I murmured.

"She's gone missing! We need to call all the police departments and everyone about this!" Yeri overreactingly scream.

"No...we do not call the police department unless it's been a day since she was gone."

"What if she was gone last night? Isn't that a day already?!"

"Yeri...no." Joy replied her before continuing to explain to her the law.

I just continued to dial Seulgi's number. Where did that brat go last night? Ever since that time we met Jimin,she's been overreacting all the time. She even refused to leave her house in any case she would accidentally meet him. It's already been a week since their set-up and yet she still can't get over the fact he is a jerk. Well to the rest of us, he's not but you get the point.

"Unnie, why is there soju bottles here?" I heard Joy question.

I made my way to the kitchen while still on the phone. Did she drink last night?

Seulgi POV

I woke up a bit tipsy. I don't even remember what I did last night. I rubbed my temple and my forehead while looking around. This doesn't look like my room. Or even my house. Where the hell am I?

"Ah! Wendy?" I called out.

No reply. I always thought that Wendy would be here by now. I managed to climb out of the bed. I looked around the place confusingly. Why do I have a guy's singlet here? And also boxers? Wait.... I'm not even in my room am I?

"You're finally awake."

I turned around to the source of the voice only to scream. Why the hell is there a man half naked in my room? No wait.... he's Jimin. Why is Jimin in my room?!

"Why the hell are you here?! Where the hell am I?!" I screamed in horror.

"In my house? Don't you remember last night?" He asked smirking a bit.

I tried to remember only to feel my head ache again. I eyed him as he just chuckled and walked to his dresser.

"You're not gonna leave?"

"What?"

He turned around to me again about to take off his towel which was originally wrapped around his torso. Taking the hint, I made a run to the living room and plopped down on the couch. What happened last night? Why the hell am I even in Jimin's house? Soon enough, he finished fully dressed and walked towards me.

"You really don't remember last night? You practically threw yourself onto me." He explained again smirking even more.

I pointed to myself as he nodded. I then covered myself up not even knowing what did happen last night. I brought my knees to my body trying to remember only to fail.

"I threw myself onto you?"

He nodded his head as I shivered at the thought. I probably was drunk last night. I was drunk but why did I head to his house? I saw him coming closer to me as he reached to my ear level.

"You even went ahead to take it to a whole new level." He whispered to my ear before backing away smirking.

I widened my eyes at the thought of that. Wait...maybe he's just messing with me. Maybe we didn't even did it. I bet we didn't. I lowered myself before turning towards him.

"Tell me honestly... did we do it?" I questioned a bit wary.

"Did what?" He asked acting all naive.

I grunted loudly. I don't seem to want to say the word.

"Did we you know.... do those stuffs..." I continued timidly.

"What stuffs? " he asked again placing his head on his hands enjoying my suffering.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I screamed throwing the pillow at him.

He laughed annoyingly before nodding his head. I screamed once again before dropping my head on my hands. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I'm ruined. Screwed. Argghhh....

Last night
Seulgi POV

I took the other bottle downing it one go again. I'm so done with life now. Why the hell out of anyone else did that jerk have to be neighbors with me? Why did he have to be so cute yet jerky at the same f-cking time? I screamed once again chucking down the other bottle. You know what? F-ck that guy! I'm Kang Seulgi. Ain't nothing gonna hold me back from doing my nonsensical stuffs whoch are sometimes legit. I mean why am I so f-cking afraid of him? He ain't got a thing on me. You know what? F-ck him I'm just gonna give him a piece of my mind and whatever I have left to throw at him. I grabbed my phone before drunkenly made my way out of the door. I'm gonna go and have a good talk with this Jimon, Jamin, Jimun or whatsoever his name is. I knocked on his door profusely and angrily while still trying to keep my sober state. Soon enough, he opened the door. But he was in his towel and staring at me with his wet hair all sticking on his face making him look quite hot. No...Seulgi. stay strong. He ain't got a thing on you. Remember that.

"What is it?" He asked in a voice which didn't sound like his high pitched voice. It was more like a husky or raspy voice and seductive.

"You...why do you have to ruin my life?" I managed to say as he laughed.

I squinted my eye trying to get a clear image of him as he held onto my shoulders keeping me straight up. The hell is he doing? Why is he touching me? I ain't giving him permission to touch me.

"Are you drunk?" He asked in a worried tone.

I shook my head in denial before pushing his dirty worthless hands away from me. Urgh...why does everything seem so twirly and all. I managed to get my balance as he just stood there looking all hot and stuff. What? Does he think he's soee kind of a f-cking model or some sort? He thinks he's Kim WooBin? F-ck you. At least Kim WooBin has better personality that his shitty personality. I can't with him anymore. I let go of my hands which was originally on the wall to grab his face and kiss him on the lips. And it wasn't like he let go either. Instead, he exchanged the kiss and brought me inside his house and closed the door. I tried to deepened the kiss only to fail as he spun me around and pushed me onto the couch. He kept on kissing me roughly yet so good. I traced my fingers on his quite visible abs only to feel myself feel drowsier. I pushed his towel down only to blank out soon after.

A double update for those times I never had updated. Sorry bout' that though. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRINGLE LOVING SEULBEAR *who turned 23 but will never look like it*. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE PRINGLES! Also it's Sooyoung's Birthday and she's my other favorite in Snsd so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOOYOUNG *who turned 27 and has her own tumblr blog because she's fab af* Also apparently 10 Feb is a popular date,It's my third fav in Apink ,NaEun's birthday! YAY! Basically it's like all one of my faves so yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO NAEUN *who also is the same aged as Seulgi and you guys should literally just become friends.*