• C H A P T E R 5 •

Seulgi POV 

"You're saying that nothing actually happened last night?!" I asked for the fifth time to make sure.

He nodded his head before continuing his food. Okay well at least I have that out of my head. But what the hell am I supposed to tell Wendy? That I drunkenly went to a guy's house and spent the night there? But it's all cool because we didn't even do anything? Like she would believe that. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell rung. I raised an eyebrow at that Jimin dude who looks equal surprised. He must not have been expecting a visitor.

"It's Yeri." he called out to me. 

"Don't open the door! Wendy might be there too!" I yelled running to the monitor. 

"Does this look like she has someone there?" Jimin judgementally said 

"Still don't open it. She might tell on me." I sulked walking back to the dining table.

"If I don't open then she might think something is up." 

"Just don't open! Okay?" I screamed at him as he just surrendered his arms walking back to me.

I heard his ringtone as he went to check it out. I took another bite of my pancakes as he returned 

"Yeri messaged. She's asking if I'm home." He informed me sitting back down.

"Just say you're out. At a hotel or something." I simply replied him eating my pancakes.

"What do you take me for? I can't send her that!" He immediately defended.

"Is she your younger sister or something? "

"Are you my girlfriend or something?"

I stopped eating and just blanked out. Why am I acting out like this? It seems as if I'm jealous. No. He's just my neighbor who happens to be friends with Yeri. There's nothing much. Why should I feel jealous about anyways?

"You're awfully quiet. Are you my girlfriend?" He joked.

"In your dreams." I scoffed eating my food.

I must be crazy or something. Maybe it's the side effect from the drinking? I'm thinking of weird stuffs right now. After I was done eating, I found myself propped onto the sofa as he washed the dishes. Why does it seems like I'm living here? I should be back at my own apartment. Why am I still here?

"Are you staying here permanently? " I heard Jimin tease from the kitchen.

"As if. I'll just wait out here for a while just in case." I lied.

It's obvious that Wendy and the rest are probably touring the whole of Seoul searching for me. I'm just worried that they might even go to my parents about my missing. If they do, my mum would cause a huge scene and force me back home. I peeked over to Jimin who just finished washing the dishes. His clothes were a bit wet from the water and it was a bit see through. Am I enjoying this?

"You are gonna leave soon right?" Jimin asked again sitting next to me.

"Why? Are you expecting a girl?" I half joked watching the television.

"Nah. My friends might return today and seeing a girl in the house is the least I want them to see."

"Why? You're a flirt aren't you? A douchebag. " I remarked rolling my eyes.

"I think you got the wrong idea. I'm really the opposite of that. It just so happens that I was in a bad mood when I saw you." He revealed.

"Yeah sure..."

I stood up as Jimin stared at me.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my apartment."

"I thought you said Wendy might be there?"

"I doubt so. Nice meeting you, Jimin." I greeted making my way to the door.

He followed behind me as I wore my shoe. I looked up at him as he stood by the doorway seeing me leave.

"If you get drunk again, just ring my bell." He smiled as I sarcastically laughed.

"Like that's happening again. Bye."

As soon as I left the house, I felt a bit mixed feelings inside. Like I want to go back in and just hang out with him. But I also don't want to. I just brushed it off heading to my apartment. I unlocked the door and realised the same three pairs of shoes at the doorway. I mentally prepared myself before walking in.

"OH MY GOD! WHERE WERE YOU?!" Wendy immediately screamed running towards me.

"Out."

"Don't lie to me! You drank didn't you?!" Wendy nagged hitting me.

"I did but I was sober when I went out." I lied preventing her from hitting me any further.

"You got me worried sick! I was this close to calling your parents you know that?!" Wendy exaggerated as I hugged her.

"Aren't I glad to have such worried friends like you?" I joked caressing her head.

"Well at least you weren't at another dude's house or something. " Yeri spoke up looking at me.

"But unnie, since when did you have that shirt? I've never seen it before in your wardrobe." Joy pointed out as I bit my lips.

"It must have been new or something! Durh~" Yeri quickly responded hitting Joy.

I smiled before heading for my room. I walked to the mirror and just examined my outfit. I found myself smiling for some reason. He finds this nice? It doesn't suit me. I changed the clothes into my more comfortable one. I was already thinking of giving it back but I found myself throwing it in the hamper instead. I swear... I feel so messed up right now..

Past Life ✍
Joohyun POV

I woke up and found Taehyung right in front of me. I was about to push him until I found myself stopping. No wait... he's here because I was too lazy to get up from my sleep  I found myself smirking and smiling before leaving the room to get some food.

"You're finally awake."

I turned around and saw Sooyoung and Seungwan at the kitchen counter eating snacks like little kids.

"You two... What are you guys doing here?" I laughed moving to the fridge.

"My idiotic siblings was gone for once but I feel bored at home. You don't have any food here." Sooyoung replied me leaning forward with the chips.

"Yeah. Why not you and your boyfriend go and eat out?" Seungwan suggested as I just stared at her.

"I don't know...asking him randomly to eat out and pay is just..."

"No wait! You were in your room alone with your boyfriend? Since when did you have a boyfriend?!" Sooyoung screamed in disbelief.

"Just recently. Go on your date together. We won't disturb you. I'll bring this girl back home and cook something. " Seungwan assured dragging Sooyoung out.

"NO WAIT! I want to see her boyfriend! " she screamed before being pushed out.

I giggled a bit as I heard the door opening. I turned around and saw Taehyung walking towards me like a little kid. I hugged him as he just laid his head on my shoulder.

"Even when I'm out, I feel like I could still hear my little sister." He whined rubbing his face on the crook of my neck

"There's no food here so let's go out on that date." I smiled holding his shoulders.

"Must we? Can't we order delivery and stay here instead? I want to stay here with you~" he pouted as I pushed his head jokingly.