❣ chapter 9 ❣

❂ currently playing:
Shinee- Love Sick ❂

Jimin POV

I walked behind her as she just walked ahead not bothering looking up even. Did I just made her embarrassed or something? Or is she always like this? Nah...when we first met she doesn't even seem like the shy type. But I don't know why I found myself liking her even more. Is this like really like or just like a friend like? What am I even saying?

"Uhmm... what do you want?"

I looked to her as she turned around still not making eye contact. I grinned a bit before placing my hands in my pockets and sighing. The cold air was visible and I could sense she felt bad a bit.

"Why? You want to pay for it?"

"Why not? It's the least I could payback to you for..."

"Well, let's say you owe me a favour from now on. And unless I say it's a favour, this deal stays. Deal?"

I raised up my pinky finger as she looked at me in the eye. She probably doesn't even believe me or doesn't knew what I'm planning. Honestly, I'm not planning anything. I just felt like maybe I might need this favour again. She linked her pinky finger to mine as we entered the café. I smirked as I watched her shyly made her way to see the menu. How could she be so cute yet charming at the same time? Not to forget that she looks nice with my jacket on. I guess my clothing style suits her. I must have really good fashion sense then...

🙈
🙉
🙊

"You sure you don't feel cold?"

I shook my head for the millionths time. She has been asking me that ever since we got to the café. What does she take me for? I can honestly handle this cold surprisingly. Normally, I would feel cold immediately but now I don't. I wonder why... Once we reached our apartment, I saw a familiar figure staring at the entrance. More like two familiar figures.

"Kim Taehyung~" I called out jumping onto my friend.

"I don't feel good now. Sorry."

I frowned as he said that. Why is he so grumpy? I'm pretty sure he had eaten breakfast already. Which reminds me where's Jungkook and Yeri?

"Oh, hi. You're Yeri's older brother right?"

I turned to Seulgi who was still wearing my jacket. Taehyung turned around too and saw her before nodding and turning back to the elevator.

"Why is he like this?" I questioned his girlfriend.

"Yeri is stuck with Jungkook. Alone."

I smirked as she emphasized the word alone. I could sense that Taehyung was really feeling a bit angry right now.

"On the bright side, isn't it great it's Jungkook stuck with her? Rather him than a random stranger right?"

"I'm worried about whether there'll be two alive bodies by the end of this. Honestly I give up trying to stop my sister from interacting with a guy." He sighed crossing his arms.

"Ooohhh~ he's manly."

"Isn't he? My boyfriend is such a manly older brother."

I stared at the two woman admiring my friend. Well I understand his girlfriend but Seulgi? Why is she so immersed with his nonexistent charms? Unconsciously, I pulled her away a bit seeing how she was getting more closer. As soon as I realised what I did, I let her go as she stared back at me confusingly.

"By the way, Jimin, is this your girlfriend? "

"What?! Uhmm...no. She's my neighbour. Yeri's friend." I explained hurriedly.