• C H A P T E R 4 •

Jimin POV
I laughed to myself as I saw Seulgi suffering by herself all alone. Why does she look so cute and not a killing machine when she's like that. I kept on smiling to myself as she finally calmed down. Maybe I should just tell her what actually happened. But does she even want to know?

"Wait..what do you remember from last night even?" I questioned really curious with a bit of anxiety.

"Me? Well, I remembered a bit that I was drinking that's for sure. Or else I wouldn't be here for no reason. I must have been out of my mind for walking here. Anyways after that I can't seem to remember clearly. But I did remember that I was givvng you a piece of my mind before...."

I smirked to her as she gasped in shock before squealing again. Ahh...so she does remember quite a bit of last night. But apparently not all and in depth. I turned to her smiling a bit still seeing how she's suffering.

"Don't you want to go back yet?" I questioned about to stand up.

"Nope. Wendy is probably there already and she's gonna literally kill me if I tell her I was at a guy's house. Especially yours. Plus I have to come up with a good enough reason and also I need to know the whole thing that happened yesterday" She stated underneath the pillows.

"Okay, but do you want to eat first? Because I'm hungry." I asked on a friendly manner because honestly I'm starving

"You can cook?" She stared at me in disbelief.

"Hey, don't judge me okay. Just go and take a quick shower." I joked motioning to the bathroom.

"Yeah...but I don't have spare clothing. "

"Just lend mine."

"What?! Wendy will obviously find out if I did!" She complained.

"I don't even know this Wendy girl even. You can just change out of it later anyways. Unless you want me to call my driver to send some clothes for you?"

"Please? At least that way I could lie a bit and say I was at another friend's house or something. " she pleaded before standing up.

"The things I'm doing for you..." I muttered before nodding my head.

I sat down at the dining table already eating my breakfast already. Well technically, it's already noon so it's my brunch. The food was ready prepared since 11.30 and she's still not out yet. The clothes was basically sent in to her at 11 am and she's still not done yet. Women. In the end, she finally came out in the clothes which was sent to her. Honestly speaking,this style looks way much mitr better than her normal clothing style.

 Honestly speaking,this style looks way much mitr better than her normal clothing style

"You don't look like a crazy maniac for once." I commented laughing at her.

"Oh shut it." She hissed before joining me.

"Okay speak." She straight away ordered while eating the pancakes I cooked.

"What?"

"Tell me what exactly happened last night and don't you dare miss out even one small thing you hear me?" She threatened me as I just looked at her unbelievably.