• C H A P T E R 2 •

Current Life
Seulgi POV

"Who's the jerk?" Joy asked as she was still staring at the screen.

"Him. I think his name is Park Jimin or something." I scoffed before folding my arms and watched the television.

"Jimin oppa?"

I turned to Yeri confusingly as she just look as the same confused.

"Oppa? You know him?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah. He's my brother's friend. "

"Oh.My.God." the rest of the members sighed as I just widened my eyes.

"Your brother's friend? The last I remembered your brother is not a jerk."

"Jimin Oppa is not a jerk."

I was about to say something as the doorbell rang again. How the hell did he even think of coming over here? I mouthed curse words to Yeri before heading for the door. The least I should do as the owner of this house. I swung open the door to see the jerk standing there in normal clothing. Oh looks like even in normal clothing he looks like a jerk.

"What the? Are you the one who's staying here or are you Yeri's friend?"

I was going to shut the door on him only to be stopped by Yeri.

"Ehh~ unnie~ I'll just handle this okay? Oppa! Let's go for a walk! I'll be back soon!"

Before I could even reply her, she ran out with Jimin linking arms with him and running away. Tsk. They look more of a better couple than I do with him. I turned around and entered back into my house as I saw Wendy and Joy looking at me.

"Well honestly speaking, he is not that bad looking. How could he be such a jerk?" Joy said in her fangirl tone.

"All the hottest and good looking guys are either far away or jerks. No in between." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Okay, I have to agree a bit with that. But all of Yeri's brother's friends aren't that bad. I mean maybe you just met the bad side of him." Wendy tried to ease the situation.

"Excuse me. Even if he were to have a bad day, throwing and pouring water over someone is not an etiquette. Also you only met two out of the other six of her brother's friend. You'll never know about the others." I complained again before entering my room.

I don't know why. But when I saw Yeri linking arms with him. I felt like a weird kind of feeling. Probably it was disgust. Especially since he is such a jerk while Yeri is like an angel. I shook my head at the thought of him before jumping on my bed and catching up on my lost sleep.

Jimin POV

Okay...I totally did not expect to see her there. But why does she look a bit more better than earlier today? Probably because I don't feel that annoyed right now. She didn't even answered me and was about to shut the door on my face when Yeri came out. She said something really quickly which I never caught as she pulled my hand away from here.

"Aishh... why did you have to come over now?"

I laughed as I saw Yeri looking really annoyed and pushing me away after linking arms with me. I pulled her closer and placed my arms around her shoulder.

"Why not? I didn't know she was the one you were referring to."

"Things just got real awkward you know. Seulgi unnie probably might even hate me." She sulked looking down to her shoe.