❣ chapter 13 ❣

Seulgi POV

I rubbed my eyes as I felt the morning sun beam on my face. You know that feeling of the sunlight rays just hitting your face like there isn't anywhere else to hit? Might as well go blind. I stretched my body lazily before pushing the covers off my body. I massaged my temples a bit due to the really bad hangover currently. Ah...I really shouldn't have drank too much. Wait a minute... I took a quick look around the place before realizing that I'm not in my bedroom. Again. I examined the place and realised something familiar about it. I know this place...

"Jimin?" I called out cautiously.

I heard the sound of the shower turning on as water fell to the floor. I guess he's in the shower then. Wait obviously. I was going to leave but it feels a bit wrong to. I mean at least stay and thank him for bringing you back right? I bet I was such a sore last night. I don't even remember what I did. I massaged my head before lying back down on the bed. Why does his bed feel more comfier than mine? I hugged the pillow and smelled the scent of his cologne I presumed. Damn...why does guy's cologne smell better than most girl's perfumes? I didn't even realised the shower was turned off from being too into of the scent and well everything else.

"Aren't you too comfortable in my house now?" Jimin joked

I hummed a response and covered my eyes with the pillows. I heard him laugh a bit before shutting up. I peeked over as our eyes connected for a while.

"What?" I questioned obliviously.

"Aren't you leaving? I'm going to change." he questioned, folding his arms.

"And I'm going to cover my eyes. Not like there's anything interesting to see anyways. " I scoffed out loud.

I covered my eyes with the pillows before taking in the scent once again. I felt his hands grabbing the blanket and pulling it over my head as I pushed it down again. He pulled it back up as I pushed it back down. This cycle continued for God knows how long until he stopped.

"Are you serious? Covering your eyes with my pillows is so helpful?" He sarcastically commented.

"Better than suffocating myself. Go on." I persisted grabbing the pillows again.

"Get out." He persisted.

I shook my head immediately. I'm too lazy to even leave this bed. I may not even leave at all today. Jimin grabbed the pillow away and hit me with it. I stared at him before lying back down and closing my eyes.

"Why not just go take a shower? " he offered.

I thought it over for a while before nodding my head in approval. But then again, I have no intention of leaving this bed. It's too comfortable. I could hear him grunt before giving out a loud sigh. He dragged me out of the bed forcefully before shoving me into the shower. Oh I'm totally going to Martial Arts on him after this shower. I turned to the sink and just splashed the water on my face. This laziness of mine is really to another level. I headed to the shower before turning it on. I did the usual things I do when I shower. Singing in total off-key while imagining myself infront of thousands of people who are all my fans. Once I was done, I realised I had no clothes nor towels to wear or even robes. He forced me to shower but didn't think through of the afterwards.

"Jimin~" I called out from the bathroom.

"WHAT?!" He screamed back from god knows where.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR NOT THINKING THROUGH OF THIS!"

"What do you want this time?" He sighed as his voice got louder and clearer.

"Towel."

He sighed as I heard the sound of a door opening. I assume that's the wadrobe door. He pushed the door slowly before placing a newly fresh towel on the counter. After he left, I walked to grab the towel before waiting to see if he was going to place any clothes like last time.