❣ chapter 7 ❣

Yeri POV

I pressed the button to the elevator while using my phone. Once the elevator arrived, I entered and was about to shut the door when I heard a quite familiar voice.

"Wait! Hold the door!"

Immediately I pressed the close button as fast as possible. Through the mirror on the lobby, I could see Jungkook running towards the lobby. Apparently the elevator wasn't fast enough as he made it in time. He saw my face before rolling his eyes and coughing sarcastically. I moved to the back staring through his back.

"If you're going to admire my back, might as well take a picture. It last longer." He said looking straight ahead.

"Yeah right. Why are you here?" I asked folding my arms.

"Visiting Jimin hyung?  The others are coming later but I decided to come a bit earlier." He answered as I used my phone instead.

Suddenly the lift was brought to an abrupt stop. Frantic, I looked up to the monitor and saw it stuck on the 8th level. I tried to press the 12th level over and over again only to fail. No way, the elevator stopped? With me and him in it?

"Oh God...really? With you?" Jungkook sighed leaning towards the railings.

"You think I'm enjoying this?!" I screamed getting really anxious.

Being stuck with him is bad enough. But the fact that I'm claustrophobic is even worser. I held onto the railings looking around anxiously trying to breathe normally.

"Are...are you okay?" He began to question moving towards me.

"Fuck off." I screamed as he was about to place his hands on my shoulder.

I slapped his hands away as I felt myself having troubles breathing already.

"Don't tell me...you're claustrophobic? "

"What the fuck do you think?!" I yelled lying down on the floor.

Jungkook POV

Pfft... she doesn't have to scream that loud. I slowly turned my head at her as she was basically trying her best to not hyperventilate. Should I help her? I slowly made my way to where she was as she moved away from me even further.

"Look. As much as I hate you, I don't want you to die either. Just calm down and try to breathe normally. "

"You...think...I'm...not doing...so?" She manager to say taking in deep breaths in between.

I pushed my hair backwards wondering what to do now. I don't know how to handle her. I don't even know how to handle people who are hyperventilating. Suddenly a thought came to my mind. I grabbed my phone and immediately dialled Taehyung's number. If anyone should know how to handle this, it should be her brother herself. I paced my foot nervously as I saw her calming down a bit but still having a bit troubles.

"Yes?" I heard a lazy voice answer.

"Hyung! You sister is stuck in an elevator with me! She's having troubles breathing and what should I do?!" I immediately said gasping for air in the end.

"Okay wait...you're in an elevator alone with my sister?"

"Not the main point here!" I began to scream at him.

"It's okay...she knows what to do. Just let her breathe normally and don't you dare go closer to her. I'm coning right away. Call the maintenance number while you're at it. Also, don't get close with my sister!"