❣ chapter 6 ❣

Wendy POV

"Wen-ah~ Where's the other two?"

I shrugged my shoulders as Seulgi joined me on the couch. It's such a warm day. Even with the air-conditioning at full blast and we're wearing such thin and minimal clothing, it's still so warm. I pulled my hair up in a bun before grabbing my smoothie. It's too hot to even leave the house to go anywhere. I bet it'll be cooling at the swimming pool. Or hot as heck.

"Yah, have you met Yeri's brother before?" Seulgi randomly asked as we watched the movie that was on.

"Yeah. I was walking with Yeri and we met her brother and two of his friends."

"Which two?"

"Hoseok and Yoongi." I replied changing my position.

"Ahh...so you've never met the other of his friends?"

"Nope, why? Why are you asking me that randomly?" I questioned not taking my eyes off the screen.

"It's just that, I was wondering what my neighbour is really like. I feel that maybe we got off the wrong foot." She sighed laying down.

"Has the heat gotten to you or something? Why are you saying nonsense? I thought you hated him and wanted no relation to him at all."

"I just felt that maybe....he was someone entirely different from what I actually thought he was."

I nearly choked on my water as she said that. I turned to look at her as she kept her eyes fixed to the screen. I must have heard wrong but that totally sounded as if she has some kind of liking towards him. I mean obviously if she likes someone, I would support her fully. But the thing is, she said herself that she hated that guy. I guess feelings could change. I heard the doorbell ring as I lazily got up to answer the door. Seulgi would definitely not answer it and force me to do so anyways.

"Unnie! You want to follow me pick my brother up?!" Yeri exclaimed entering the house immediately.

"Why all of a sudden?" Seulgi commented from inside as I locked the door.

"I don't want to be left alone with Jimin oppa. So please? You don't have to talk to him if you want." She pleaded to Seulgi as I grabbed my drink and washing it.

"Go on Seulgi. You did say you wanted to understand him more~" I teased from the kitchen.

"Unnie! If that's what you want, I wouldn't mind helping you two out! I have a feeling that maybe he likes you too!"

"Jimin?"

"Yeah! He had always been asking me about you ever since you came back drunk that other day. It was as if he knew about it too!" Yeri explained as I laughed a bit.

"That's weird. Was he home when you were drunk? Yeri said he messaged her that he was in a hotel or something, right?" I asked Yeri

Seulgi POV

He actually did tell her that? Why would he do that? Why did he even ask about me even? Does he perhaps like me too?

"Yeah. How come he is so interested in you all of a sudden?" Yeri questioned.

"Maybe because I'm too irresistible? " I self proclaimed as the two of them coughed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at them before continuing watching the movie.

"So...you two want to tag along? I'll have to tell Jimin oppa then."

I nodded my head as I heard the two of them just stunned in silence. It was if I had agreed to them killing someone or something. Let's just hope that it wouldn't be awkward later on.