• C H A P T E R 1 •

✐Past Life
Joohyun POV
I walked back home with the roses on my hands. I smelled the flowers while looking around. It's such a wonderful day today. I can't help but smile widely. I pranced around happily only to be stopped by someone else.

"Oh? Unnie?! "

I looked up and saw Seungwan who was in front of me. I smiled happily before greeting my best friend. She looked at me weirdly as I kept on smiling to myself.

"Did something good happen today?" She asked half laughing.

"Of course! Taehyung finally asked me out as his girlfriend!" I screamed excitedly.

Wendy looked at me in shock before hugging me tightly. I remember those times when I would secretly tell Wendy about how much I liked Taehyung and how much I would do if he asked me out. Little did I know that he liked me back too. Ahh~ this is like fate. They brought the two souls together. I bet even in our afterlife we would be together happily too.

✐Current Life
Jimin POV
I sat down on the car still angry. What? Stupid? Arrogant? Fool? I've never had that much name calling in my life ever. But I do feel bad a bit for being over the top. But then again that girl deserved it. I'm totally regret forgoing my trip for a failed date like this. Soon my driver pulled up onto my own apartment. I sighed loudly. It's the holidays but now I'm back here again. I could have joined them at America. But no....my parents had to be such a-

"Jimin oppa?"

I turned around to the source of the voice. When I did, I was suddenly hugged by someone. I looked down to see who it was.

"It is you!"

"Ye-Yeri?!"

She looked up at me before letting go. I stared at her for a while as she smiled like how she normally does. Her innocent smile. I smiled too before placing a hand over her shoulders. It's nice to have some happiness in my life after whatsoever that happened earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My parents cancelled the holiday trip and now I'm stuck here. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with my brother?"

She questioned back at me pushing me away from the lift. I rolled my eyes before hugging her back and walked in.

"My parents said I had to go to one of their arranged blind dates. I had to cancel my trip with my them."

I continued as I pressed my level. Yeri turned around in disbelief as the doors closed. I raised an eyebrow at her as she hit my arm hard before screaming at me.

"I could have went on your behalf! You didn't have to refund your ticket like that!"

"You want to go on a trip with your brother and his friends? You think your parents would allow that?"

I asked pushing her away from me as her back hit the wall. She rolled her eyes in annoyance before attacking me again. Oh God...I really hate the 'Kim Family' genes for always hitting people randomly

"Why wouldn't they? You all could take care of me there! Why didn't you tell me so earlier!"

She complained again before hitting my arm once again. I pushed her heads back with the one of my fingers as her weak body followed.

"Yah! How could you easily hit a masterpiece like this? Why are you here anyway? Your brother is not here remember. Unless you came to visit me?"

I joked before purposely smirking at her. She cringed at my smirk before sarcastically laughed before hitting my arm again. Why is the lift taking so long today? I mentally sighed.